- 5 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 11 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 23 Highlights: Captain Kavita Saves Eijaz And Nominates Aly For Eviction
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Hero MotoCorp has launched an integrated online sales platform - eSHOP to further strengthen its industry-leading digital initiatives for enhanced customer experience.
eSHOP enables a seamless buying experience for the customers and is completely digital. All the purchase-related information and actions are built into the system, allowing customers to purchase their preferred motorcycle or scooter directly from the company website, easily and transparently. Customers can visit the official company website, www.heromotocorp.com, and access the eSHOP through the tab on the homepage, which redirects to the online buying/ booking channel.
Once the customer is on the eSHOP page, the intuitive system then guides them through all the relevant steps of making a decision, buying the vehicle and taking delivery. It also includes the latest on-road price, live stock status, online document submission, instant dealer intimation, finance options, sales order preview and confirmation, VIN Allocation, and Delivery.
The customer will also be able to select the product, variant, color, and city, as the system displays the list of dealerships and SKU availability. Customers can then select the dealership as per convenience and make the payment.
Once the customer chooses the vehicle, then they can make the payment, after which the customer is provided an e-receipt with a unique OTP number for verification. Once verification is completed in the system, the selected dealer assigns a Sales Assistant. In case the customer is interested, a retail finance option is also provided during the payment process.
Keeping the safety and wellbeing of everyone as top-most priority due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the company has also launched multiple digital after sales services. These include the industry's first initiative of digital service job card and acknowledgment receipt, app-based service booking, and increased hours of workshop operations.
Using the Hero App, customers can pre-book their service appointment at their nearest workshop. They can also avoid physical contact with any kind of paperwork at the workshops by raising their own service job-card and receiving a digital acknowledgement. All this is being done keeping the social distancing in mind.
Thoughts About The eSHOP Sales Platform
By introducing the eSHOP sales platform the company has made the lives of the customer easy, as they just have to sit at home and take delivery of their new vehicle at the click of a button.