- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Hero MotoCorp has launched the BS6-compliant HF Deluxe commuter motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Hero HF Deluxe BS6 is offered in two variants, with a starting price of Rs 55,925, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The two variants of the new Hero HF Deluxe BS6 include a self-start alloy wheel model priced at Rs 55,925 while the higher-spec i3S is priced slightly higher at Rs 57,250. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Bookings and deliveries of the bs6-compliant Hero HF Deluxe will start immediately as well.
The Hero HF Deluxe is also the country's first BS6-compliant motorcycle in the entry-level 100cc commuter segment. The introduction of the BS6 HF Deluxe follows the recent launch of the Splendor i-Smart which was also updated to comply with the new emission norms recently.
The new Hero HF Deluxe BS6 is powered by an updated version of the same 100cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It now produces 7.9bhp and 8Nm of peak torque. Hero MotoCorp has also introduced the HF Deluxe with a programmed fuel injection system, called 'XSens Technology'.
This new technology is said to offer better fuel efficiency (9% higher), longer engine life, improved refinement and better performance (6% faster acceleration) than the previous model. The HF Deluxe also comes with the brand's i3s technology as well.
Vikram Kasbekar, Executive Director - Operations (Plants) and Chief Technology Officer, Hero MotoCorp, said,
"At Hero MotoCorp, we have been working towards ensuring a smooth transition to the BS-VI norms, not just for us but also for all our stakeholders, the industry and most importantly the customers."
"We are into the final leg of this transition phase and key products in our portfolio like the HF Deluxe are being transitioned now to ensure smooth ramp-up. Our BS-IV inventories are low and will not be replenished going forward. We will be introducing a slew of BS-VI products in the coming weeks."
Malo Le Masson, Head - Global Product Planning, Hero MotoCorp, said,
"HF Deluxe is the most popular entry segment motorcycle in India. The bike has already entered the 2-Million sales club and commands well over 2/3rd market share in the category."
"With the new HF Deluxe BS-VI, powered by Programmed FI technology, we have further enhanced the performance and efficiency of the motorcycle."
"We have now launched two new BS-VI motorcycles in quick succession and are committed to a rapid transition of our entire portfolio to the new norms."
The new Hero HF Deluxe BS6 also comes with updated body graphics and colours. The motorcycle is now available in a choice of five paint schemes, this includes two brand new colour choices: Techno Blue and Heavy Grey/Green. Other standard paint schemes include Black/Red, Black/Purple and Black/Grey.
Thoughts On The Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Motorcycle Launch
The Hero HF Deluxe BS6 is the country's first entry-level motorcycle to be compliant with the upcoming stringent emission norms. The entry-level commuter motorcycle is the product of the brand's R&D centre in Jaipur, Rajasthan; built completely in-house.