- 5 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 11 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 23 Highlights: Captain Kavita Saves Eijaz And Nominates Aly For Eviction
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Hero Electric has announced new online booking schemes to encourage the shift to electric-scooters in the country. The brand has announced new schemes under the new campaign called 'Keep Your Air As Clean As This'.
The new campaign aims to support faster EV adoption in the country by offering a host of schemes and offers. This includes an online scheme where-in every 50th customer will get whatever they have booked for free.
Additionally, every alternate customer will receive a cash discount of Rs 3,000 on the electric scooters. Apart from the above-mentioned offers, customer purchasing the Hero Electric EVs are eligible for a lucky draw for 10 electric push scooters, the Glyde as a complimentary gift.
The online booking schemes are valid between June 1 and June 20. The offers are applicable on all models except Flash lead-acid variant, the Glyde and the Velocity electric-scooters in the brand's line-up.
All electric-scooters have a fixed booking amount at INR 2,999, irrespective of the model. The company is offering a vouched of Rs 1,000 to customers for referral sales as a token of appreciation. Hero Electric is offering a host of low-speed and extended range electric-scooters in its line-up. These include the Nyx, the Optima, the Photon, the Flash, and the Dash models.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric said, "The lockdown during the Covid-19 crisis has clearly established how the absence of fossil fuel vehicles can lead to clear blue skies and how we can all breathe much cleaner air by switching to electric vehicles. During our virtual town-hall, I was elated to hear from hundreds of the recent customers about the environment as one of the reasons of buying our electric bikes and that led us to this thought of celebrating "KEEP YOUR CITY AS CLEAN AS THIS" in the month of June."
The company also stated that people are getting more environmentally conscious, which will help in the faster adoption rate of electric mobility in the country. Hero Electric has also introduced contactless delivery options to support its customers during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
The company has already started resuming its retail operation as per the government guidelines across select cities in the country. It has re-opened around 300 dealerships which will maintain standard operating procedures to ensure a safe & hygiene environment. All the test vehicles, new scooters and the scooter that have come for service will undergo through sanitizations. Apart from the scooter the entire showroom and the workshops will be regularly sanitised as well.
Thoughts About Hero Electric New Online Booking Schemes Introduced To Promote EV Sales
Hero Electric aims to promote the electric-scooter sale in the country with the new online booking schemes. The company is also offering a three-day no questions asked return policy as well. There has been substantial growth in the Indian two-wheeler electric space, and is expected to increase further in the post-Covid-19 world.