- 3 min ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- 9 min ago Demand For Kids Helmet On The Rise In Bangalore: Here’s Why!
- 1 hr ago New Hyundai i20 Mileage Figures Revealed: Which Is The Most Fuel-Efficient Variant?
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Interiors, Features & Engine Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Abijeet & Harika Get Into Heated Argument Amid BB Day Care Task
- News West Bengal govt asks medical establishments to send list of workers to be given COVID-19 vaccine
- Sports Suryakumar Yadav vs Virat Kohli: Fans vent anger on Kohli for sledging Mumbai batsman
- Technology Oppo Smartphone With Snapdragon 870 Chip Reportedly In Development: What To Expect?
- Finance 3 Small Cap Mutual Funds That CRISIL Rates Highly
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Kriti Kharbanda: From Raaz Reboot To Taish, The Diva’s Movie Fashion Decoded
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
Hero Electric, India's largest electric two-wheeler company has announced the launch of its all-new 'City Speed' segment in the market. The new City-Speed electric two-wheeler segment from Hero Electric is aimed to cater exclusively to city commuters across India.
The new Hero Electric 'City Speed' segment features three electric scooters: Optima-hx, Nyx-hx and Photon-hx, all of which are priced at Rs 57,560. This makes them among the most affordable electric two-wheelers in their category. Prices for these electric scooters could further come down in places like Delhi, mainly due to the additional subsidy of EVs offered.
The new range of electric scooters from the brand is said to offer higher cruising speed and grade-ability. This should make it easier to ride in the city, filled with flyovers and slopes. Hero Electric claims that these range of electric scooters offer the best value-for-money as they combine performance with affordability.
Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric India said,
"The current E-bike market is polarised with bikes available at low speed, very low price or high speed, very high prices. After years of research, we have developed electrical power trains that have 'best in class' efficiencies, using the least amount of battery power, giving adequate pickup and speeds to go in tandem with the speed of traffic on our city roads."
"Using these power trains we have now launched a new range of bikes starting at Rs.57,560 that have a comfortable driving range from 70 km to 200 km. These bikes are so designed to give enough power and punch and great economy without stressing the batteries, resulting in high range per charge and a very long life of the batteries."
The new Hero Electric 'City Speed' electric scooter offering will be available in over 500+ dealerships across 25 states in the country. These e-scooters claim to offer good performance, reliability, range and comfort. The company also claims that these scooters blend into any lifestyle while offering last-mile connectivity with zero emissions.
Hero Electric now has a range for all types of customers in the Indian market. The company offers products in lightweight, City Speed and high-speed segments. These electric scooters cater to everyone from a first-time buyer to an enthusiast.
Thoughts On The Hero Electric 'City Speed' Electric Scooter Segment
The new Hero Electric 'City Speed' segment electric scooters seem to offer the best combination of power and rideability for daily city commutes. They are also priced affordably compared to its competition, which makes them more attractive.