- 45 min ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- 19 hrs ago Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- 22 hrs ago Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- 1 day ago From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- News Delhi witnesses partly cloudy skies
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Says Yoga Helped Her Mother Avoid Open Heart Surgery: Today She Has No Meditation, No Illness
- Finance Carlyle Deal: PNB Housing Files An Appeal With The SAT Against Sebi's Order
- Sports MotoGP analysis: King of the Ring returns to claim his throne
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day 2021: History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G Price In India Hinted Ahead Of Launch
- Education Why Is International Yoga Day Celebrated On June 21?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Hero Electric, India's largest electric two-wheeler company has announced the launch of its all-new 'City Speed' segment in the market. The new City-Speed electric two-wheeler segment from Hero Electric is aimed to cater exclusively to city commuters across India.
The new Hero Electric 'City Speed' segment features three electric scooters: Optima-hx, Nyx-hx and Photon-hx, all of which are priced at Rs 57,560. This makes them among the most affordable electric two-wheelers in their category. Prices for these electric scooters could further come down in places like Delhi, mainly due to the additional subsidy of EVs offered.
The new range of electric scooters from the brand is said to offer higher cruising speed and grade-ability. This should make it easier to ride in the city, filled with flyovers and slopes. Hero Electric claims that these range of electric scooters offer the best value-for-money as they combine performance with affordability.
Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric India said,
"The current E-bike market is polarised with bikes available at low speed, very low price or high speed, very high prices. After years of research, we have developed electrical power trains that have 'best in class' efficiencies, using the least amount of battery power, giving adequate pickup and speeds to go in tandem with the speed of traffic on our city roads."
"Using these power trains we have now launched a new range of bikes starting at Rs.57,560 that have a comfortable driving range from 70 km to 200 km. These bikes are so designed to give enough power and punch and great economy without stressing the batteries, resulting in high range per charge and a very long life of the batteries."
The new Hero Electric 'City Speed' electric scooter offering will be available in over 500+ dealerships across 25 states in the country. These e-scooters claim to offer good performance, reliability, range and comfort. The company also claims that these scooters blend into any lifestyle while offering last-mile connectivity with zero emissions.
Hero Electric now has a range for all types of customers in the Indian market. The company offers products in lightweight, City Speed and high-speed segments. These electric scooters cater to everyone from a first-time buyer to an enthusiast.
Thoughts On The Hero Electric 'City Speed' Electric Scooter Segment
The new Hero Electric 'City Speed' segment electric scooters seem to offer the best combination of power and rideability for daily city commutes. They are also priced affordably compared to its competition, which makes them more attractive.