- 29 min ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 2 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 2 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Sports If England's best players stand together, they will play IPL 2021: Kevin Pietersen on ECB no
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Movies Nick Jonas Spills A Bedroom Secret Of Him And Wife Priyanka Chopra And Its Unmissable
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Finance April CPI Inflation Softens To 4.29 Per Cent; March IIP Spikes To 22 Percent
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Hero MotoCorp has announced that the company has registered over 14 lakh units of sales across the country, during the recently concluded festive season. Hero MotoCorp stated that 14 lakh units of sales were registered in the 32-day period between Navratri and the day after Bhai Duj.
Hero MotoCorp also stated that they have been witnessing a robust demand for their products, which has allowed them to further strengthen their market share in the country. This demand and the high sales volume during the festive period has allowed Hero to reduce its vehicle stocks at dealerships by less than four weeks — their lowest ever post-festive inventory.
The 14 lakh units of sales during the recently concluded festive season, however, is just 98% of the sales volume the brand registered in 2019 and 103% compared to the same period in 2018. The sales have been led by popular models across segments.
These include motorcycles such as the Splendor, Glamour, Xtreme 160R and Xpulse. Popular scooters in the range consist of the Destini and Pleasure models.
Hero MotoCorp also stated that the company has been leading the revival of the Indian two-wheeler industry, through robust planning and preparations. The company also feels that the measures announced by the government is also helping vastly in the recovery process, allowing core sectors to rebound from the disruption faster.
Talking about sales, Hero recently also announced that the company had registered a 35% yearly growth in sales during the previous month of October 2020. They announced that the company witnessed sales of 8.06 lakh units, which is their highest single month volume till date.
Also, off the total 8.06 lakh units of total sales, 7.91 lakh units came from the domestic market while the remaining 15,711 units were from export sales. Also, majority of the domestic sales volume came from the motorcycle segment — here are more details.
Thoughts On The Hero MotoCorp Festive Sales
Hero MotoCorp seems to have had a fantastic festive period in terms of sales. The company is said to be recovering from the disruption earlier this year in quick time. Hero MotoCorp also hopes that following the measures in place, demand for vehicles in the coming months will improve at the same rate.