- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 24 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Mamata asks Hemant Soren to campaign for her in WB polls; JMM to decide on it
- Sports India finish with 10 medals including one gold at Boxam International
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Hero MotoCorp, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer has registered a record sales in the month of October 2020. According to the report, the company has registered over 8.06 lakh units of sales in October 2020, their highest sales volume ever in a single month.
The company announced that their sales volume has grown by 35 per cent in yearly sales. Hero MotoCorp during the same month last year (October 2019) had registered just a little over 5.99 lakh units of sales.
Of the total 8.06 lakh units of sales, Hero MotoCorp registered 7.91 lakh units from the domestic market, while the remaining 15,711 units were from export sales. The company during the same month last year, had registered 5.86 lakh units from the domestic market, while export sales in October 2019 stood at 12,260 units.
Also, majority of the total sales came from the motorcycle segment, which contributed 7,32,498 units of sales. The scooter segment registered the remaining 74,350 units.
Hero MotoCorp stated that they have been witnessing a robust demand in the market, especially during the ongoing festive season in the country. The company stated that the support from the government, credible resumption of supply chain, logistics and all other business operations are the key factors, which have helped in registering the record sales volume.
The company also confirmed that with the higher dispatch numbers, all customer touchpoints across the country now have sufficient inventory to meet the demands in the market.
Hero MotoCorp also announced that they have managed to register significant gains in market share, during the second quarter of the year. This is across all product categories and geographies, with expectations to further continue the momentum in the coming months as well.
Thoughts On The Hero MotoCorp Sales Figures For The Month Of October 2020
Hero MotoCorp has had a stellar month, registering record-breaking sales volume. With the festive season now in full steam, the demand for vehicles is further expected to increase yet again this month as well. It will be interesting to see how the following months pan-out for the brand.