- 2 min ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- News Fine enhanced to Rs 500 for not wearing mask in Ahmedabad
- Movies Bhagyashree To Play The Role Of Jayalalithaa's Mother In Kangana Ranaut's Thalaivi: Report
- Lifestyle Seasoned Actress Kelly Preston Had The Most Beautiful Collection Of Dresses, Here’s Proof
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Technology Intel Thunderbolt 4 Universal Dock Officially Announced: What Caught Our Attention?
- Sports England's batting still their nemesis: Nasser Hussain
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
American motorcycle manufacturer, Harley-Davison has announced a new discount offer on the Street Road BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The cruiser motorcycle is offered with a cash discount of Rs 55,500 for a limited period.
The Harley-Davison Street Road BS6 motorcycle was launched at a starting price of Rs 6,55,500. After receiving a cash discount, the motorcycle is now priced under 6 lakhs at Rs 5,99,999. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Street Rod BS6 urban-cruiser motorcycle is powered by an updated version of the same V-Twin engine as the BS4 models. The 749cc, V-Twin, liquid-cooled engine produces a peak torque of 65Nm at 4,000rpm and comes mated to a standard six-speed gearbox.
The Street Rod features wide handlebar, tear-drop shaped long fuel tank, a giant radiator, round-shaped LED headlamps, tail-lamps and turn indicators, blacked-out long exhaust, front-seat footpegs and well-cushioned rider and pillion seats. As a result, the motorcycle offers exceptional comfort for riders.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by USD forks at the front and a gas-charged rear suspension set up at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via disc brakes at both ends supported by a dual-channel ABS.
Harley-Davidson is offering the 2020 Street Rod in four paint schemes: Vivid Black, River Rock Grey Denim, Stone Washed White Pearl, and Performance Orange. Apart from the Vivid Black, the company is charging a premium of Rs 68,500 extra for the rest of the colour options.
In other news, Harley-Division has filed a patent for self-balancing technology that can be retro-fitted to motorcycles. With the new technology, there will be much lesser accidents and loss of lives because of a severe crash. The motorcycle will be able to stand up-right without any support with this new technology — here are more details.
Thoughts About the Harley-Davidson Street Rod BS6 Limited Period Offer
The Harley-Davison Street Road is the brand's entry-level motorcycle that is placed next to the Street 750 motorcycle in India. With the new offer, the company aims to attract more customers switching to the premium motorcycle at a relatively affordable price. This will help the company to boost sales during these unprecedented Covid-19 times.