- 51 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 5 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- Sports India vs England: Axar Patel picks up second consecutive fifer in Pink Ball Test, claims unique feat
- Lifestyle What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- News From flashy diamantaire to fugitive: Nirav Modi's long road to extradition in PNB scam
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Technology Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen Confirms Aarya 2, Says ‘Your Wish Is Our Command'
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
Harley-Davidson has been slowly updating its product lineup in India over the past week. The American motorcycle brand has now launched the 2020 Low Rider S in the Indian market. The new Harley-Davidson Low Rider S is offered at a price tag of Rs 14.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 2020 Harley-Davidson Low Rider S is offered with two colour options: Barracuda Silver and Vivid Black. While the company website lists the price tag for the Vivid Black paint scheme, prices for the Barracuda are yet to be announced.
The Low Rider S is part of Harley-Davidson's ‘Softail' series. It features the 1868cc Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-twin engine producing 161Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm. The suspension set up on the Low Rider S comes in the form of 43mm USD forks at the front along with a twin-disc setup for braking.
The motorcycle rides on 19-inch tyres at the front with 110/90 tyre profile and smaller 16-inch wheels at the rear with a 180/70 profile. The motorcycle weighs in at 308kg, but offers good balance making it feel nimble while riding.
The Low Rider ‘S' variant also comes with additional features and equipment. This includes the addition of a blacked-out theme, with little to no chrome. The bike also comes with a single-seat, along with wide handlebars. The engine fins and the exhaust tips are the only chrome bits on the motorcycle, giving it a nice contrast.
Harley-Davidson recently launched the 2020 iterations of the 1200 Custom and Fat Boy in the Indian market. Both motorcycles are priced at Rs 10.77 lakh and Rs 18.25 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (India) — here are all the details.
With the new stringent emission norms now implemented in the country. Harley-Davidson like all others are updating their models to comply with the BS6 norms. The new regulations help reduce vehicle emissions significantly in the atmosphere.
Thoughts On The Harley-Davidson Low Rider S India Launch
Harley-Davidson is slowly updating its entire product portfolio in India. The company started with its two entry-level models, the Street 750 and the Street Rod, followed by the Iron 883. We can expect a few more launches of the remaining models in the coming weeks as well.