- 38 min ago Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- 1 hr ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- Technology Realme X3 SuperZoom Teaser Reveals Snapdragon 855+ Chipset Ahead Of Launch
- Sports Clubs forced to rethink recruitment strategy as virus impacts transfer market
- Movies Karan Johar, Akshay Kumar Unite For Video Tribute To Frontline Workers: You Are Real Heroes
- News Domestic flights resume after two months; many say flights cancelled without notice
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Harley-Davidson has been slowly updating its product lineup in India over the past week. The American motorcycle brand has now launched the 2020 Low Rider S in the Indian market. The new Harley-Davidson Low Rider S is offered at a price tag of Rs 14.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 2020 Harley-Davidson Low Rider S is offered with two colour options: Barracuda Silver and Vivid Black. While the company website lists the price tag for the Vivid Black paint scheme, prices for the Barracuda are yet to be announced.
The Low Rider S is part of Harley-Davidson's ‘Softail' series. It features the 1868cc Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-twin engine producing 161Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm. The suspension set up on the Low Rider S comes in the form of 43mm USD forks at the front along with a twin-disc setup for braking.
The motorcycle rides on 19-inch tyres at the front with 110/90 tyre profile and smaller 16-inch wheels at the rear with a 180/70 profile. The motorcycle weighs in at 308kg, but offers good balance making it feel nimble while riding.
The Low Rider ‘S' variant also comes with additional features and equipment. This includes the addition of a blacked-out theme, with little to no chrome. The bike also comes with a single-seat, along with wide handlebars. The engine fins and the exhaust tips are the only chrome bits on the motorcycle, giving it a nice contrast.
Harley-Davidson recently launched the 2020 iterations of the 1200 Custom and Fat Boy in the Indian market. Both motorcycles are priced at Rs 10.77 lakh and Rs 18.25 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (India) — here are all the details.
With the new stringent emission norms now implemented in the country. Harley-Davidson like all others are updating their models to comply with the BS6 norms. The new regulations help reduce vehicle emissions significantly in the atmosphere.
Thoughts On The Harley-Davidson Low Rider S India Launch
Harley-Davidson is slowly updating its entire product portfolio in India. The company started with its two entry-level models, the Street 750 and the Street Rod, followed by the Iron 883. We can expect a few more launches of the remaining models in the coming weeks as well.