- just now New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- News Rajasthan crisis: 20 MLAs skip CLP meet
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Harley-Davidson India has launched multiple initiatives during the months of April and May in order to keep the spirit of riding high. The initiatives include home deliveries of motorcycles, an extension of warranty and free service periods, and a fully digital version of the brand's Passport to Freedom.
Mr Sajeev Rajasekharan, the Managing Director for Asian Emerging Markets and India at Harley-Davidson, said, "For an experiential brand like ours, it is critical to stay engaged with customers and enthusiasts continuously, keeping them hooked to the brand. We have introduced a number of initiatives to keep them motivated and look forward to riding."
Staying in sync with contactless services, the company has officially launched the Harley-Davidson Home Delivery program. This initiative allows customers to explore the brand's range of all-American motorcycles on the company's website, and then directly connect with a dealer expert to discuss purchase and payment opportunities. Home deliveries are free for a distance up to 40 kilometres from the specific dealership, and chargeable for every extra kilometre thereafter.
The brand's other initiative is a 30-day extension for Harley owners whose product warranties have expired or are expiring during the lockdown period. The brand is also offering a 60-day extension to customers who fall under the Harley-Davidson Financial Services planned maintenance program. Harley's contact centre and Road-Side Assistance will continue to provide support services to all customers.
The legendary American motorcycle manufacturer has also rolled out a completely digital avatar of its popular ‘Passport to Freedom Online Series' program and has done so in partnership with some notable names from the motorcycling world to talk about motorcycling at large and some of their Harley experiences.
The Passport to Freedom initiative encourages confident riding among riders by facilitating sessions designed to inculcate better riding skills between owners and to educate them about safe riding. The brand has already conducted multiple seasons in the country.
Harley-Davidson India has also pledged its support to the PM Cares Fund to help fight the Covid-19 pandemic. Members of the Harley Owners Group are actively involved in charitable activities in these trying times.
Thoughts About Harley-Davidson India's Initiatives For Customers And Motorcycle Enthusiasts
A name synonymous with motorcycling, Harley-Davidson's initiatives are definitely a refreshing set of programs launched by the American bike manufacturer. The brand is doing all they can to help make their customers' lives easier during these unprecedented times.