- 6 min ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 15 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 16 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 18 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- News Gurugram condominium declared containment zone after 20 residents test Covid-19 positive
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Sports Arsenal 'expected many more things' from Willian – Arteta
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Harley-Davidson India has launched multiple initiatives during the months of April and May in order to keep the spirit of riding high. The initiatives include home deliveries of motorcycles, an extension of warranty and free service periods, and a fully digital version of the brand's Passport to Freedom.
Mr Sajeev Rajasekharan, the Managing Director for Asian Emerging Markets and India at Harley-Davidson, said, "For an experiential brand like ours, it is critical to stay engaged with customers and enthusiasts continuously, keeping them hooked to the brand. We have introduced a number of initiatives to keep them motivated and look forward to riding."
Staying in sync with contactless services, the company has officially launched the Harley-Davidson Home Delivery program. This initiative allows customers to explore the brand's range of all-American motorcycles on the company's website, and then directly connect with a dealer expert to discuss purchase and payment opportunities. Home deliveries are free for a distance up to 40 kilometres from the specific dealership, and chargeable for every extra kilometre thereafter.
The brand's other initiative is a 30-day extension for Harley owners whose product warranties have expired or are expiring during the lockdown period. The brand is also offering a 60-day extension to customers who fall under the Harley-Davidson Financial Services planned maintenance program. Harley's contact centre and Road-Side Assistance will continue to provide support services to all customers.
The legendary American motorcycle manufacturer has also rolled out a completely digital avatar of its popular ‘Passport to Freedom Online Series' program and has done so in partnership with some notable names from the motorcycling world to talk about motorcycling at large and some of their Harley experiences.
The Passport to Freedom initiative encourages confident riding among riders by facilitating sessions designed to inculcate better riding skills between owners and to educate them about safe riding. The brand has already conducted multiple seasons in the country.
Harley-Davidson India has also pledged its support to the PM Cares Fund to help fight the Covid-19 pandemic. Members of the Harley Owners Group are actively involved in charitable activities in these trying times.
Thoughts About Harley-Davidson India's Initiatives For Customers And Motorcycle Enthusiasts
A name synonymous with motorcycling, Harley-Davidson's initiatives are definitely a refreshing set of programs launched by the American bike manufacturer. The brand is doing all they can to help make their customers' lives easier during these unprecedented times.