- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 4 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- Sports Ronaldo left out of Juve squad for Coppa Italia tie
- News Soil health, post-harvest management major concern areas; Rs 1 lakh cr fund to address these issues: Tomar
- Movies Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Co-Stars Neil Bhatt And Aishwarya Sharma Get Engaged, Share Roka Pictures
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Noida-based electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Gemopai announced a three-year service warranty on its entire range of electric scooter. Called the 'Gemopai Secure', the company claims that the new service warranty is unique and first of a kind in the industry.
The warranty offered by the company is valid for up to three years and 12 free services. The company claims that the new scheme will reduce the cost of ownership of Gemopai scooters. It includes Miso, Astrid Lite and Ryder electric two-wheelers.
Amit Raj Singh, Co-Founder, Gemopai Electric, said, "The current ongoing pandemic amidst all the challenges it has created, is also fostering a growing awareness and sense of responsibility among consumers towards the environment."
"We have seen a surge in queries and interest in Electric Scooters. We want to ensure owning a Gemopai Scooter is a hassle-free and cherished experience. Gemopai Secure offer is our way of supporting customers in their purchase decision for an Electric Mobility option," he further added.
In addition to the service warranty scheme, the company is also offering this electric two-wheeler scooters with a cash discount. Gemopai scooter gets Rs 2,000 discount on all bookings made till July 25.
Gemopai is a joint venture between Goreen E-Mobility and Opai Electric. It was one of the earliest brands to support a portable Li-ion battery, since its launch last year in 2018. It has 60+ dealerships and a similar number of service touchpoints in the country.
In related news, the company recently launched an entry-level model in the Indian market. Called the Miso, retails at a price of Rs 44,000. The company is marketing its new product as the social distancing scooter during the pandemic.
The scooter is available with a single seat and features a claimed range of around 75kms on a single charge. The Miso scooter can charge from 0 to 90 per cent in around two hours. It also features a removable battery, which according to the company is the only imported component in the scooter — here are more details.
Thoughts About Gemopai Announcing Three-Year Service Warranty For All Electric Scooters
Gemopai aims to reduce the cost of owning an electric two-wheeler during the ongoing pandemic. The demand for electric vehicles has seen a steep increase in recent times, especially with the current times of social distancing.