- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 9 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Noida-based electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Gemopai announced a three-year service warranty on its entire range of electric scooter. Called the 'Gemopai Secure', the company claims that the new service warranty is unique and first of a kind in the industry.
The warranty offered by the company is valid for up to three years and 12 free services. The company claims that the new scheme will reduce the cost of ownership of Gemopai scooters. It includes Miso, Astrid Lite and Ryder electric two-wheelers.
Amit Raj Singh, Co-Founder, Gemopai Electric, said, "The current ongoing pandemic amidst all the challenges it has created, is also fostering a growing awareness and sense of responsibility among consumers towards the environment."
"We have seen a surge in queries and interest in Electric Scooters. We want to ensure owning a Gemopai Scooter is a hassle-free and cherished experience. Gemopai Secure offer is our way of supporting customers in their purchase decision for an Electric Mobility option," he further added.
In addition to the service warranty scheme, the company is also offering this electric two-wheeler scooters with a cash discount. Gemopai scooter gets Rs 2,000 discount on all bookings made till July 25.
Gemopai is a joint venture between Goreen E-Mobility and Opai Electric. It was one of the earliest brands to support a portable Li-ion battery, since its launch last year in 2018. It has 60+ dealerships and a similar number of service touchpoints in the country.
In related news, the company recently launched an entry-level model in the Indian market. Called the Miso, retails at a price of Rs 44,000. The company is marketing its new product as the social distancing scooter during the pandemic.
The scooter is available with a single seat and features a claimed range of around 75kms on a single charge. The Miso scooter can charge from 0 to 90 per cent in around two hours. It also features a removable battery, which according to the company is the only imported component in the scooter — here are more details.
Thoughts About Gemopai Announcing Three-Year Service Warranty For All Electric Scooters
Gemopai aims to reduce the cost of owning an electric two-wheeler during the ongoing pandemic. The demand for electric vehicles has seen a steep increase in recent times, especially with the current times of social distancing.