- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold By Toyota: Grille Pictures Surface!
- 24 hrs ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 24 hrs ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 1 day ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- Movies Shyam Singha Roy: Makers Of Nani Starrer Build Massive Set In Hyderabad Worth Rs 6.5 Crore
- Finance SBI Customers: Check Steps To Make Withdrawal At ATMs Without Using Debit Card
- Sports Red-hot Randle follows in Carmelo's footsteps as Knicks roll on, Durant hurt in Nets defeat
- News Uttar Pradesh Panchayat elections: State undergoes second phase of polling
- Technology Poco M2 Reload India Launch Slated For April 21; Price, Key Specs
- Education JEE Main Exam 2021 News: JEE Main 2021 Postponed For April Session, Dates To Announced Later. Check Details
- Lifestyle What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Odisha-based electric two-wheeler manufacturer, EeVe India has partnered with ZestMoney to provide new finance schemes for potential EV buyers in the country. They can choose from various schemes available with select models in the brand's line-up.
The partnership aims to offer a transparent and hassle-free EMI solutions to customers buying EeVe electric scooters. Buyers can complete KYC formalities online and choose EMI tenure of 3, 6 or 12 months for loan repayments.
Additionally, the partnership also offers the 'Buy Now Pay Later' EMI moratorium as well. The EMI holiday facility is available on all models of EeVe scooters. This includes the Xeniaa, the 4U, the Your and the Wind. These scooters retail between Rs. 51,900 and 73,900, ex-showroom.
The company also confirmed that buyers with no previous CIBIL score are also eligible for financing solutions through ZestMoney. The process to avail the financial service is paperless can be done remotely. The loans will be approved instantly providing a hassle-free purchase experience.
Headquartered out of Bhubaneswar, EeVe is the first automobile company in Eastern India. It currently has a network of 63 dealers and plans to increase its presence in 200 different locations this year.
Speaking on the new partnership, EeVe India Director and Co-founder Mr Harshvardhan Didwani said, "We are excited that our customers can now avail EMI options with EeVe India. At EeVe India, high-end technology and sustainability is our topmost priority."
"Our collaboration with ZestMoney will also stress upon contactless documentation during the COVID-19 situation. Anyone and everyone can now book and enjoy a ride in our electric scooter through the available easy EMI options with ZestMoney," he further added.
Commenting on the development, Lizzie Chapman, CEO & Co-founder of ZestMoney said, "We are seeing a massive demand for Electric vehicles on our platform. Apart from the convenience of digital credit, the partnership with EeVe will make electric scooters affordable for a large number of people."
He further added, "Our fully automated Buy Now, Pay Later solution is solving for a critical need in the testing times of COVID-19. We have always maintained that financing options will play a crucial role in reviving demand. With the festive season approaching, we expect consumer interest to further pick up."
Thoughts About EeVe India Announcing New Finance Schemes For Electric Scooters
The electric two-wheeler market is growing at a rapid pace with customers switching to green mobility. At the same time, new products are getting launched in the market. The company's new finance scheme will make it easier to own electric scooters, which will help drive the EV adoption in India.