- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 9 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Italian motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati, has announced that it will launch the Panigale V2 in the Indian markets this August. Dealers have already started accepting bookings for an amount of Rs 1 lakh.
The new Ducati Panigale V2 will replace the brand's 959 Panigale (currently priced at Rs 15.30 lakh, ex-showroom) as its entry-level supersport motorcycle.
The new Panigale V2 arrives with minor changes that add more appeal to the motorcycle. Its styling, the front fairing, and the single-side swingarm set up are all inspired by the Ducati Panigale V4.
The motorcycle features the brand's signature projector headlights, air dams, and V-shaped DRLs. The new fairing structure allows for more efficient air dams.
The motorcycle features a 4.3-inch TFT display for an instrument cluster, a seat that is longer by 20mm, and an under-slung exhaust. Braking duties are handled by Brembo M4.32 monobloc calipers, and Brembo master cylinders with dual discs at the front, and a single disc brake at the rear.
The motorcycle is powered by a 955cc Superquadro L-Twin engine that produces 155bhp and 104Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six speed gearbox.
The Ducati Panigale V2 borrows its entire electronics kit from the 959 model. The brand has also reworked the traction control system to perform more efficiently.
The Panigale Vs's electronics package includes MU-assisted traction control (called the Ducati Traction Control EVO 2), wheelie control, and cornering ABS.
Industry expectations are that the motorcycle will be priced at around the Rs 17 lakh (ex-showroom) mark. Once launched, the motorcycle will compete with the Suzuki GSX-S1000F, the Aprilia RSV4 RR, the Aprilia RSV4 RF, and the Kawasaki Ninja H2.
The brand recently unveiled the Panigale V2 White Rosso variant of the motorcycle. Essentially a white and red paint scheme, the White Rosso offers a minimalist look in terms of livery. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Ducati Panigale V2 Scheduled For An August Launch In India
Good news for Ducati fans! The V2 is a solid motorcycle that combines the best of style and performance. We expect the motorcycle to do well in the Indian market. At least as well as it can possibly do given the current situation.