- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 4 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News He is innocent, says family of man accused of hoisting religious flag at Red Fort
- Sports Ronaldo left out of Juve squad for Coppa Italia tie
- Movies Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Co-Stars Neil Bhatt And Aishwarya Sharma Get Engaged, Share Roka Pictures
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati has just about unveiled its Panigale V2 White Rosso. The motorcycle made its first public appearance at the World Ducati Premier, and will replace the 959 Panigale as the brand's entry-level supersport motorcycle.
The Panigale V2's bodywork features a pearl white paint scheme, and red highlights at the air vents and side fairings. The motorcycle also features red alloy wheels.
Ducati hasn't made any other changes to the Panigale V2. The motorcycle is powered by a BS6 compliant 955cc Superquadro engine that produces 155bhp and 104Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Ducati has plans to launch the Panigale V2 in India, but there is no update about when the motorcycle will be launched. That said, there is no guarantee that the White Rosso paint scheme will be available in India.
Expectations are that the Ducati Panigale V2 will be priced at roughly close to the Rs 16.50 lakh mark at launch - slightly higher than the 959 Panigale that is priced at Rs 15.30 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
In Ducati related news, the brand recently launched official accessories for its Scrambler range of motorcycles. The accessories can be looked up online via the configurator and buyers can pay for them along with their motorcycles.
Ducati says that the range of accessories has been thoroughly researched and developed, and offer a fantastic balance between style and practicality. Ducati has also created a virtual garage for customers and prospective buyers in order for them to look at the motorcycle with the accessories before a purchase.
The range of accessories includes seats, exhaust systems, bags, waterproof panniers, headlight accessories, bar end mirrors, and various other add-ons for the Scrambler range of motorcycles. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Ducati Panigale V2 White Rosso
While the white and red spain scheme is far from Ducati's trademark red, it does add more character to the motorcycle. It also makes for a fantastic canvas for those who want to customise their motorcycle with personalised paint jobs. We're also impressed that the new BS6 compliant engine makes 5bhp more than the older BS4 compliant ones.