- 9 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 9 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati has just about unveiled its Panigale V2 White Rosso. The motorcycle made its first public appearance at the World Ducati Premier, and will replace the 959 Panigale as the brand's entry-level supersport motorcycle.
The Panigale V2's bodywork features a pearl white paint scheme, and red highlights at the air vents and side fairings. The motorcycle also features red alloy wheels.
Ducati hasn't made any other changes to the Panigale V2. The motorcycle is powered by a BS6 compliant 955cc Superquadro engine that produces 155bhp and 104Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Ducati has plans to launch the Panigale V2 in India, but there is no update about when the motorcycle will be launched. That said, there is no guarantee that the White Rosso paint scheme will be available in India.
Expectations are that the Ducati Panigale V2 will be priced at roughly close to the Rs 16.50 lakh mark at launch - slightly higher than the 959 Panigale that is priced at Rs 15.30 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
In Ducati related news, the brand recently launched official accessories for its Scrambler range of motorcycles. The accessories can be looked up online via the configurator and buyers can pay for them along with their motorcycles.
Ducati says that the range of accessories has been thoroughly researched and developed, and offer a fantastic balance between style and practicality. Ducati has also created a virtual garage for customers and prospective buyers in order for them to look at the motorcycle with the accessories before a purchase.
The range of accessories includes seats, exhaust systems, bags, waterproof panniers, headlight accessories, bar end mirrors, and various other add-ons for the Scrambler range of motorcycles. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Ducati Panigale V2 White Rosso
While the white and red spain scheme is far from Ducati's trademark red, it does add more character to the motorcycle. It also makes for a fantastic canvas for those who want to customise their motorcycle with personalised paint jobs. We're also impressed that the new BS6 compliant engine makes 5bhp more than the older BS4 compliant ones.