- 6 min ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan And Pooja Hegde Start Shooting For A Dance Number
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Technology JioOS Explained: Is It A Threat To iOS?
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Lifestyle Pink, Red, Or Green, Which Saree Of Tamannaah Bhatia Did You Like The Most?
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Ducati has confirmed the arrival of the 2020 Multistrada 950 Adventure-Tourer model for the Indian market. According to an interview by carandbike, the 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 will go on sale in India sometime by the end of this year.
The 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 was previously scheduled to go on sale in India much sooner. However, due to the COVID-19 crises and the subsequent lockdown in the country, the launch had to be postponed.
Ducati India might bring in both the Multistrada 950 and the 950 S to the Indian market. The 2020 model of the adventure-tourer motorcycle is expected to come with a host of updates, along with a number of new features and electronic equipment as well.
Starting off with the specifications, the 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 and 950 S come powered by an updated version of the same 937cc L-twin liquid-cooled engine. It produces 111bhp and 96Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox with a standard quick-shifter.
The 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 S additionally receives a host of new features and equipment. This includes a semi-active ‘Skyhook' electronic suspension setup, bi-directional quick-shifter, cornering ABS from Bosch, LED lighting all around, cornering lamps and a five-inch TFT coloured display for the instrument console.
The new Multistrada 950 also comes with updated styling and design elements. The fairing design on the new 950 Multistrada now resembles that of its elder sibling, the Multistrada 1260. The top-spec 950 S model now also comes with optional wire-spoke wheels, for those who like to take their Ducati off-road.
The Ducati Multistrada 950 will be the second product to go on sale in the Indian market. It will follow the Panigale V2, which is scheduled to go on sale sometime in the month of August or September this year.
Ducati has announced that the company has issued a new set of guidelines for its dealer-partners across the world to operate post the COVID-19 pandemic. The Italian superbike manufacturer also recently partnered with LEGO Technic to come with a replica scale model of their Panigale V4 R — here are the details.
Thoughts About The 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 India Launch Details
The 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 will go on sale in the Indian market, sometime during the end of this year. Once launched in India, the ADV will be priced at around Rs 13 lakh, ex-showroom. It will take on rivals such as the Kawasaki Versys 1000, Suzuki V-Strom 1000 and the Triumph Tiger 900.