- 59 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Movies Executive Producer Kshitij Ravi Prasad To Be Arrested By Narcotics Control Bureau In Drugs Case
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Budget Smartphone Launched: Price, Specifications
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Ducati has confirmed the arrival of the 2020 Multistrada 950 Adventure-Tourer model for the Indian market. According to an interview by carandbike, the 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 will go on sale in India sometime by the end of this year.
The 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 was previously scheduled to go on sale in India much sooner. However, due to the COVID-19 crises and the subsequent lockdown in the country, the launch had to be postponed.
Ducati India might bring in both the Multistrada 950 and the 950 S to the Indian market. The 2020 model of the adventure-tourer motorcycle is expected to come with a host of updates, along with a number of new features and electronic equipment as well.
Starting off with the specifications, the 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 and 950 S come powered by an updated version of the same 937cc L-twin liquid-cooled engine. It produces 111bhp and 96Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox with a standard quick-shifter.
The 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 S additionally receives a host of new features and equipment. This includes a semi-active ‘Skyhook' electronic suspension setup, bi-directional quick-shifter, cornering ABS from Bosch, LED lighting all around, cornering lamps and a five-inch TFT coloured display for the instrument console.
The new Multistrada 950 also comes with updated styling and design elements. The fairing design on the new 950 Multistrada now resembles that of its elder sibling, the Multistrada 1260. The top-spec 950 S model now also comes with optional wire-spoke wheels, for those who like to take their Ducati off-road.
The Ducati Multistrada 950 will be the second product to go on sale in the Indian market. It will follow the Panigale V2, which is scheduled to go on sale sometime in the month of August or September this year.
Ducati has announced that the company has issued a new set of guidelines for its dealer-partners across the world to operate post the COVID-19 pandemic. The Italian superbike manufacturer also recently partnered with LEGO Technic to come with a replica scale model of their Panigale V4 R — here are the details.
Thoughts About The 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 India Launch Details
The 2020 Ducati Multistrada 950 will go on sale in the Indian market, sometime during the end of this year. Once launched in India, the ADV will be priced at around Rs 13 lakh, ex-showroom. It will take on rivals such as the Kawasaki Versys 1000, Suzuki V-Strom 1000 and the Triumph Tiger 900.