- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 13 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 16 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Technology TikTok App Download For JioPhone: How To Install TikTok App In JioPhone
- Finance Now You Can Book Special Trains Ticket At Post Office
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati, and Danish toy production company LEGO, have partnered, and signed a licensing agreement to create the latest model in the LEGO Technic line — the Ducati Panigale V4 R.
The new ‘toy' is the first-ever brick reproduction of a Ducati motorcycle, and expresses the style, sophistication, and performance that characterize the Italian brand.
The new LEGO model blends the brand's Technic DNA with that of Ducati, recreating a stunning reproduction of the Panigale V4 R — a motorcycle that is an expression of Ducati's super-sport racing bikes homologated for road use, technological excellence, and Italian design worldwide.
The Panigale V4 R is Ducati's most powerful and high-performance motorcycle of all time. It's 998cc Desmosedici Stradale R engine brings 221 brake horsepower at stock, and 234 brake horsepower with the Ducati Performance by Akrapovic full-racing exhaust.
This is the first time that 'LEGO Build For Real' will transport fans from game to reality. The scale model will bring the thrill of the engine roar, the intensity of acceleration and the riding position while tackling curves, combined with a drop-dead gorgeous design.
Fans will be able to discover how the innovative two-speed gearbox (exclusive to this new LEGO reproduction) activates the V4 engine. In addition, the innovative and original front and rear suspension will simulate a Grand Prix ride and feel.
The LEGO Technic Ducati Panigale V4 R scale model measures 32cm in length, 16cm in height, and 8cm in width and is the first motorcycle model in LEGO Technic history to include a gearbox that simulates different speeds and riding techniques.
Other features are steering and suspension that offer realistic movement, front and rear disc brakes, a kickstand, an exhaust pipe, a windscreen, a dashboard, and of course, the red paint scheme — details that keep this model faithful to the real motorcycle.
Mr Alessandro Cicognani, Director of Licensing at Ducati, said, "We have all been children fond of LEGO bricks and I think it is easy to understand that this new licensing agreement between Ducati and the LEGO Group is like a dream come true."
"Two excellences that share the same values of dedication, passion and attention to detail come together to give life to a unique experience. Our hope is that the Ducati Panigale V4 R LEGO Techniccan bring together, excite and entertain children and parents, but also all the fans who ride their motorbikes every day," he added.
Aurelien Rouffiange, the Senior Designer at LEGO Technic said, "The Ducati Panigale V4 R is such an elegant icon and a masterpiece of technology. It was essential for me to include as many details and features as I could, to capture all the curves and the unique design of the Red icon, to create for the first time a functioning gearbox and steering as well as a V4 cylinder engine that spins."
The LEGO Technic Ducati Panigale V4 R set offers an addictive and rewarding construction experience to fans of both the brands. Reproducing realistic features like the engine introduces LEGO builders to a world of engineering.
Priced at Euro 59.99 (roughly Rs 4,991 plus taxes), the LEGO Technic Ducati Panigale V4 R model, created with 646 pieces, is designed for fans aged 10 and above, and will be available at Ducati dealerships, at the Ducati Online Shop, at LEGO Stores, at the LEGO Online Store, and at LEGO Brand Retail Stores starting 1 June this year.
Thoughts About The LEGO Technic Ducati Panigale V4 R Scale Model
We're sure that creating a brick model of the iconic Ducati Panigale V4 R must have been exciting. The set brilliantly captures the spirit and design of the original motorcycle; effectively transforming the concept of performance, pure adrenaline racing and full control. We are convinced that LEGO and Ducati fans will fully appreciate the attention to detail this motorcycle replica offers. Time to schedule a visit to a store!