- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 16 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 18 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- Lifestyle National Girl Child Day 24 January: Healthy Food For Teenage Girls
- Sports Ahead of England's India visit, Pietersen posts Dravid's tips on playing spin bowling
- News Budget 2021: Hassle free mobile app launched
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Technology Week 4, 2021 Launch Roundup: Vivo X60 Pro+, Realme C20, HONOR V40 5G, LG K42 And More
- Movies Mohanlal To Play The Lead In The Film Bankrolled By Kerala Film Producers Association!
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
CFMoto, a Chinese Motorcycle manufacturer, set its foot in the Indian market and launched four new motorcycles. The four motorcycles included two naked street fighters (300NK and 650NK) an adventure-tourer (650MT) and a sport-tourer (650GT).
The entire country was facing a nationwide lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic and because of that, the company had to suspend bookings for its motorcycles. Now, since our Government has eased up the lockdown, CFMoto has started accepting bookings. The company also plans to launch the updated BS6 motorcycles soon and have started accepting test ride registrations on their official website.
Speaking about the motorcycles, the CFMoto 300NK is powered by a 292cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 33.5bhp of power and 20.5Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox. It comes with a host of features, including LED headlamps, DRLs and taillights, as well as a digital instrument cluster.
On the other hand, the 650cc offerings from CFMoto, which include the 650NK, 650MT and the 650GT; are all powered by the same 649cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine. The unit produces 66.68bhp of power and 56Nm of peak torque and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. However, the engine on each of the motorcycles will be tuned differently to suit the riding style of that particular model.
The feature list on the 650cc offerings from CFMoto includes LED lighting all-around, fully-digital TFT instrument cluster, Bluetooth connectivity and dual-channel ABS; among a host of others.
In other recent CFMoto news, the company is expected to launch the 300SR in the Indian market sometime this year. The 300SR is a fully-faired version of the 300NK naked motorcycle in the brand's line-up. The motorcycle will be powered by the same engine as the 300NK naked motorcycle producing 28bhp of power at 8,750rpm and a peak torque of 25.3Nm at 7,250rpm and will be mated to a six-speed standard gearbox.
Thoughts About The BS6 Offerings From CFMoto
CF Moto is also working on setting up a good dealership network across the country as well. After Mumbai and Bangalore, the company is likely to launch its dealership network in cities such as Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and many more. The CF Moto 300NK will rival the likes of the KTM Duke 390 and the Honda CB 300R while the 650cc offering will go up against the likes of the Kawasaki Ninja 650, Kawasaki Versys 650 and the Suzuki V-Strom 650 in the Indian market.