- 19 min ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- News India-China face off: Military commander level talks tomorrow
- Sports Espargaro to replace Alex Marquez at Honda, Crutchlow out
- Movies Akshara Gowda Repents Doing Thuppakki, Says Any Girl Would Regret That Role!
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Lifestyle Seasoned Actress Kelly Preston Had The Most Beautiful Collection Of Dresses, Here’s Proof
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
German motorcycle manufacturer, BMW Motorrad, has announced a ten percent growth in its premium motorcycle segments in India. The company delivered 2,403 motorcycles to customers during 2019, reflecting a ten percent year-on-year growth.
Mr. Rudratej Singh the President and Chief Executive Officer at BMW Group India said, "BMW Motorrad is redefining the premium motorcycling scene in India with its dynamic product range and bespoke riding experiences. 2019 has been a very good year for BMW Motorrad India."
The company feels that they managed to post double digit growth figures because they have something in store for everyone. BMW Motorrad feel that this is a strength unique to them.
Mr Singh added, "We cater to the requirements of the purists while also fulfilling aspirations of a new base of brand fans who want to enter the Motorrad world. We will continue to excite riding enthusiasts with new launches and grow the close-knit Motorrad community that spreads our motto of ‘Make life a Ride'."
The 10 percent growth in sales was driven by the company's G 310 R and G310GS that accounted for over 85 percent of the yearly sales. The company says that other models that were in demand were the R 1250 GS, the R 1250 GSA, the F750 GS, and the F850 GS.
The company's best-sellers, the BMW G 310 R and the G310GS are both powered by a liquid cooled 313cc engine that produces 33.6bhp of power and 28Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The motorcycle are priced between Rs 2.99 lakh and Rs 3.49 lakh. The company's entire range of motorcycles is priced between Rs 2.99 lakh and Rs 29.30 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
BMW Motorrad India has also launched multiple models during 2019. The year saw the company launch the all-new BMW S1000RR, the BMW R 1250 R, the BMW 1250 RT, and the all-new BMW F850 GS Adventure.
Thoughts About BMW Motorrad's Ten Percent Growth In Sales
A BMW motorcycle is one of the most sought after machines across the globe. The motorcycle are reliable, and definitely have go-anywhere attitude. Lunching the 310 twins was the company's best decision for the Indian markets. We hop BMW launches more motorcycles that are truly affordable.