- 1 hr ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 1 day ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Technology Ugadi Flipkart Offers 2021: Best Discount and Deals On Premium Smartphones
- Finance How To Find Your Nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra Online?
- Movies Choti Sarrdaarni's Shivangi Verma Tests COVID-19 Positive; Says BF Ripudaman Has Been Her Biggest Strength
- News Ramadan 2021: Hotels and restaurants in Dubai can serve food to customers without curtain covers
- Education Karnataka: No Summer Vacation This Year, Exams To Go On As Per Schedule
- Sports Rumour Has It: PSG eyeing Kane and Salah as Bayern, Chelsea and Atletico circle Inter's Barella
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS BS6 motorcycle will be making its world premiere in India. The company has announced that both motorcycles will be launched on October 8, 2020, in the Indian market.
The company has begun pre-launch bookings for the BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS BS6 models. Upcoming motorcycles can be booked online through an enquiry form in the brand's website or at any authorised dealerships for a token amount of Rs 50,000.
Ahead of their launch, BMW Motorrad India has introduced a new Low EMI finance scheme for both motorcycles. The new finance scheme is offered by BMW India Financial Services and the EMI is calculated under the BMW bullet finance scheme — here are all details.
In addition to the low EMI scheme, BMW has also announced the warranty and Road-Side Assistance packages offered with all its motorcycles. This includes a standard warranty for three years covering unlimited kilometres.
Customers can also purchase an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year. A Road-Side Assistance (RSA) package is also offered to customers for additional support in case of breakdown and towing situations.
The upcoming BS6 G 310 twins will feature a couple of new cosmetic changes over BS4 models. This includes an all-new headlamp, updated instrument cluster and graphics; among others.
It will come powered by an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 models. BMW could make use of the reworked BS6 Apache RR 310 engine. The 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine will continue to produce 34bhp at 9,700rpm and 28Nm of peak torque at 7,700rpm paired with a six-speed manual gearbox.
Apart from cosmetic upgrades and an updated engine, the BS6 motorcycles will remain the same mechanically. According to earlier reports, both motorcycles could become significantly cheaper as compared to their BS4 counterparts.
Thoughts About The BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed
BMW Motorrad is launching two of its entry-level premium motorcycles during the ongoing festive season in India. Additionally, the company is also offering an attractive finance scheme to help buyers to purchase these premium motorcycles. Once launched, the BMW G 310 and the G 310 GS will primarily rival the KTM 390 Duke and 390 Adventure, respectively, in the market.