- 10 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 10 hrs ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 11 hrs ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 11 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- Technology Amazon Samsung Galaxy M Anniversary Sale 2021: Offers On Samsung Smartphones
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Jonas: I Guess I will Always Be Unfinished, But I See That As Good Thing
- Sports ISL 2020-21, Semifinals: MCFC vs FCG: Mumbai win battle of nerves to pip Goa to historic final
- News School boundary wall collapse: Six killed, many feared trapped under debris in Bihar's Khagaria
- Education International Women’s Day: Gender Scholars Are Calling For Recognition of Unpaid Care-Giving
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
BMW Motorrad India has introduced a new finance scheme for the upcoming G 310 R and the G 310 GS BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. Both motorcycles are offered with an extremely low EMI of Rs 4,500 per month.
The EMI is calculated under the BMW bullet finance scheme offered by BMW India Financial Services in the country. Customers can get their loans pre-approved before the launch at an attractive interest rate.
The company has begun pre-launch bookings for the BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS BS6 models. The motorcycles can be booked online through an enquiry form at the brand's website or any authorised dealerships across the country.
BMW Motorrad is expected to launch the BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS BS6 sometime this month in India. The company has also announced that these updated motorcycles will make its world debut in India.
The upcoming BS6 motorcycles have been spied testing several times in India ahead of their launch. The spy images revealed a couple of new cosmetic changes that will be made to both motorcycles especially at the front.
Apart from the subtle cosmetic upgrades and an updated engine over the pre-facelift model, the BS6 motorcycles will remain the same mechanically. Both the motorcycles are expected to feature an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 models.
BMW could make use of the reworked BS6 Apache RR 310 engine. The 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine will continue to produce 34bhp at 9,700rpm and 28Nm of peak torque at 7,700rpm paired with a six-speed manual gearbox.
In addition to the low EMI scheme, BMW will also offer all its motorcycles with a standard warranty for three years covering unlimited kilometres. Customers can also purchase an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year. A Road-Side Assistance (RSA) package is also offered to customers for additional support in case of breakdown and towing situations.
According to earlier reports, both motorcycles could become significantly cheaper as compared to their BS4 counterparts. Reports suggest that BMW could have increased the localization in manufacturing the brand's entry-level motorcycle which will help in reducing the pricing.
Thoughts About The BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS BS6 Low EMI Finance Scheme Introduced
Although the BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS are the brand's entry-level motorcycle, these are placed in the premium motorcycle segment in India. Buyers looking to switch to a premium brand can now easily make the purchase decision with the new finance scheme.
According to the company, the BMW G 310 R and the BMW G 310 GS motorcycles have been driving maximum sales for the brand in the Indian market. The new scheme will further help the brand to increase sales in the country.