- 9 hrs ago MG Hector Facelift Spotted Testing In Vadodara: Details & Specifications
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Accessories List Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Is The Complete List
- 11 hrs ago Triumph Trident Is In Its Final Testing Phase: Expected To Launch Sometime Next Year
- 11 hrs ago Ampere Launches New Electric Scooter Variants: Gets Added Features, Improved Mileage & More
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs RR: Young Gill, Mavi and Nagarkoti shine in Knight Riders' big win over Royals
- Movies Thani Oruvan 2: The Jayam Ravi-Mohan Raja Project To Start Rolling In February 2021?
- Education SSC CGL Tier 3 Result 2020: Check Skill Test And Document Verification Details
- News Karnataka to effect steep hike in penalty for not wearing masks
- Technology Boult Audio Launches Combuds Earbuds In India: Cheapest TWS Earbuds?
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi’s Stunning Golden Dress And Funny Expressions Leaves Fans Smitten
- Finance SBI Customers Can Check Balance, View Passbook Without Logging In SBI YONO App: Here's How
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
BMW Motorrad India has introduced a new finance scheme for the upcoming G 310 R and the G 310 GS BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. Both motorcycles are offered with an extremely low EMI of Rs 4,500 per month.
The EMI is calculated under the BMW bullet finance scheme offered by BMW India Financial Services in the country. Customers can get their loans pre-approved before the launch at an attractive interest rate.
The company has begun pre-launch bookings for the BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS BS6 models. The motorcycles can be booked online through an enquiry form at the brand's website or any authorised dealerships across the country.
BMW Motorrad is expected to launch the BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS BS6 sometime this month in India. The company has also announced that these updated motorcycles will make its world debut in India.
The upcoming BS6 motorcycles have been spied testing several times in India ahead of their launch. The spy images revealed a couple of new cosmetic changes that will be made to both motorcycles especially at the front.
Apart from the subtle cosmetic upgrades and an updated engine over the pre-facelift model, the BS6 motorcycles will remain the same mechanically. Both the motorcycles are expected to feature an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 models.
BMW could make use of the reworked BS6 Apache RR 310 engine. The 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine will continue to produce 34bhp at 9,700rpm and 28Nm of peak torque at 7,700rpm paired with a six-speed manual gearbox.
In addition to the low EMI scheme, BMW will also offer all its motorcycles with a standard warranty for three years covering unlimited kilometres. Customers can also purchase an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year. A Road-Side Assistance (RSA) package is also offered to customers for additional support in case of breakdown and towing situations.
According to earlier reports, both motorcycles could become significantly cheaper as compared to their BS4 counterparts. Reports suggest that BMW could have increased the localization in manufacturing the brand's entry-level motorcycle which will help in reducing the pricing.
Thoughts About The BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS BS6 Low EMI Finance Scheme Introduced
Although the BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS are the brand's entry-level motorcycle, these are placed in the premium motorcycle segment in India. Buyers looking to switch to a premium brand can now easily make the purchase decision with the new finance scheme.
According to the company, the BMW G 310 R and the BMW G 310 GS motorcycles have been driving maximum sales for the brand in the Indian market. The new scheme will further help the brand to increase sales in the country.