- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 8 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 9 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
BMW Motorrad India will be launching the updated G 310 R and the G 310 GS BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. Both motorcycles are expected to arrive sometime in the coming weeks.
According to the latest report from carandbike, the updated G 310 R and the G 310 GS motorcycles deliveries are said to being from 10th of October. The reports also suggest that the motorcycles will be launched in the first week of October.
Ahead of its launch, the company has also announced that both motorcycles will be offered with new finance schemes. The EMI is calculated under the BMW bullet finance scheme offered by BMW India Financial Services in the country — here are all details.
The company has begun pre-launch bookings for the BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS BS6 models. The motorcycles can be booked online through an enquiry form at the brand's website or any authorised dealerships across the country. The token amount for pre-bookings is set at Rs 50,000.
In addition to the low EMI scheme, BMW will also offer all its motorcycles with a standard warranty for three years covering unlimited kilometres. Customers can also purchase an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year. A Road-Side Assistance (RSA) package is also offered to customers for additional support in case of breakdown and towing situations.
The BS6 G 310 twins will feature a couple of new cosmetic changes, especially at the front. This includes an all-new headlamp, updated instrument cluster and graphics; among others.
It will come powered by an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 models. BMW could make use of the reworked BS6 Apache RR 310 engine. The 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine will continue to produce 34bhp at 9,700rpm and 28Nm of peak torque at 7,700rpm paired with a six-speed manual gearbox.
Apart from cosmetic upgrades and an updated engine, the BS6 motorcycles will remain the same mechanically. According to earlier reports, both motorcycles could become significantly cheaper as compared to their BS4 counterparts.
Thoughts About The BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS BS6 Delivery Timeline Revealed Ahead Of Launch
The BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS are the brand's entry-level motorcycles that are sold in the Indian market. The company is also offering attractive finance schemes to help buyers switch to a premium brand in the country.