- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 3 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 4 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Highest number of COVID-19 vaccines administered in UP on first day of inoculation
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
BMW Motorrad India has revealed the upcoming G 310 GS motorcycle in the Indian market ahead of its launch. The company has also announced that the production of its entry-level adventure motorcycle has begun at its facility in Hosur.
The new BMW G 310 GS sports all-new front fascia with an updated headlamp design. It also sports new blue, black and red graphics that makes the motorcycle extremely appealing. The trellis frame is also finished in red colour.
The motorcycle in the images sports a Rally decal on the front beak. Whether this will be a special edition of the adventure motorcycle offered by the company remains to be seen.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the G 310 BS will also be powered by an updated version of the same engine as seen on the BS4 model. We expect BMW to make use of the reworked BS6 Apache RR 310 engine, which is not BS6-compliant.
The 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine on the RR 310 will produce 34bhp at 9,700rpm and 28Nm of peak torque at 7,700rpm paired with a six-speed manual gearbox. It has not lost any performance while achieving BS6 compliance.
Rest of the features on the BS6 G 310 GS appears to remain the same as its BS4 counterpart. This includes the gold-finished USD forks at the front and mono-shock suspension at the rear. Braking will be handled via disc brakes at both ends along with dual-channel ABS as standard.
The overall silhouette of the adventure motorcycle remains the same. It continues to feature up-right handlebar, a wide and well-cushioned single-piece seat for rider and pillion. It also features the same luggage rack at the rear and unique design five-spoke alloy wheels.
BMW Motorrad will launch the G 310 R and G 310 GS BS6 motorcycles on October 8, 2020. The company has begun pre-launch bookings for both motorcycles and can be booked online through an enquiry form on the brand's website or at any authorised dealerships for a token amount of Rs 50,000.
Ahead of their launch, BMW Motorrad India has introduced a new Low EMI finance scheme for both motorcycles. The new finance scheme is offered by BMW India Financial Services and the EMI is calculated under the BMW bullet finance scheme — here are all details.
Additionally, customers purchasing any of the brand's motorcycle are offered with a standard warranty for three years covering unlimited kilometres. They can also purchase an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year available for all motorcycles. A Road-Side Assistance (RSA) package is also offered to customers for additional support in case of breakdown and towing situations.
Thoughts About The BMW G 310 GS BS6 Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
BMW G 310 GS looks aggressive with new decals and new headlamp design. It will continue to be the entry-level motorcycle from the brand's legendary GS adventure line-up. BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS BS6 motorcycle will be making its world premiere in India.