- 13 min ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 14 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 17 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 18 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- News BJP worker injured in terrorist attack at J&K
- Technology Dell Mobile Adapter Speakerphone Review: A Good Addition To Your Desk
- Lifestyle 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- Movies Sarkaaru Vaari Paata Motion Poster To Be Unveiled By Mahesh Babu And Team Today At 9.09 AM!
- Sports Messi succeeds where Ronaldo failed as Barca battle into Champions League quarter-finals
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Pune based Bajaj Auto has just revealed specification of the BS6 compliant Pulsar 220F and Pulsar 180F models. The new BS6 compliant motorcycles arrive with a minor change in power and performance figures for the 220F model, and none for the 180F model.
The Bajaj Pulsar 180F features a BS6 compliant 178.66cc single-cylinder engine that continues to produce 17bhp of power and 14Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
A minor change that Bajaj has brought to the Pulsar 180F model is a 5mm increase in the length of the wheelbase, and according to Zigwheels, it is something that will make hardly any difference to riding dynamics.
The Bajaj Pulsar 220F features a BS6 compliant 220cc oil cooled, single-cylinder engine that now produces 20.39bhp of power as compared to the 21bhp of power that the outgoing BS4 compliant models produced.
Torque values stand unchanged at 18.55Nm. The new BS6 compliant 220F engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. No other changes have been made to the Pulsar 220F motorcycle.
The new BS6 complaint Bajaj Pulsar 180F is now priced at Rs 1.07 lakh (an increase of Rs 11,437 from the outgoing BS4 models) and the BS6 compliant Bajaj Pulsar 220F model is priced at Rs 1.16 lakh (an increase of Rs 8, 960 from the outgoing models). All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
In Bajaj related news, the company recently launched its BS6 compliant NS200 model at Rs 1.24 lakh, ex-showroom, India, and has opened bookings at a refundable amount of Rs 5,000.
Bajaj has installed a new fuel-injection system and a new catalytic converter in order to make the motorcycle BS6 compliant. The motorcycle still features the same 199.5cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine, but power and performance figures remain unknown at the moment. To read more about the BS6 compliant NS200, click here.
Thoughts About The Specifications Of The BS6 Compliant Bajaj Pulsar 180F And Pulsar 220F
Well, we're impressed that the Pulsar 180F model has not lost any power after the BS6 upgrade, and very impressed that the 220F model has lost only 0.61bhp of power after the upgrades. Bajaj is on a roll as far as launching BS6 compliant motorcycles are concerned. We expect a few more BS6 compliant Bajaj two-wheels to be launched over the next two weeks.