- 10 hrs ago Kia Sonet Variants, Dimensions & Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 13 hrs ago Detel Easy Electric Moped Launched In India: Priced At Rs 19,999
- 14 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Production Ready Model Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 15 hrs ago Independence Day: Here Are The Top-Five Famous ‘Made-In-India’ Cars Till Date
- Movies SP Balasubrahmanyam In Critical Condition: Ilaiyaraaja, AR Rahman & Others Wish A Speedy Recovery
- Technology Amazon Clearance Sale 2020: Up to 60% Offer On Headphones, Speakers And More
- Sports Barcelona 2-8 Bayern Munich: Bundesliga champions obliterate dismal Blaugrana to book semifinal spot
- News Independence Day: Major Shweta Pandey to assist PM Modi unfurling tricolour at Red Fort
- Finance SEBI Imposes Fine On SBI, LIC, BoB For Not Complying With Mutual Fund Norms
- Lifestyle Masaba Masaba: The Engaging Trailer Gives A Peek Into The Success And Struggles Of Masaba Gupta
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Pune based auto manufacturer Bajaj Auto has just launched the all new Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 model starting at Rs 94,956, ex-showroom. The motorcycle is available in two variants - Pulsar 150, and Pulsar 150 Twin Disc.
Mr Sarang Kanade, the President of the Motorcycles Division at Bajaj Auto said, "The introduction of these models continue the transition of our products to BS6 norms. Bajaj Auto has scaled up the range of BS6 compliant vehicles."
"You will see this range expand over the next few weeks. With the BS6 compliant Pulsar 150, we have ensured that it continues to deliver excellent performance while meeting the stringent BS6 standards," he added.
The all new Bajaj Pulsar 150 now features a new fuel-injection system that has been designed in-house. The new technology allows for seamless power delivery and maximum fuel efficiency.
In addition, the company says that the Bajaj Fuel Injection System is easy to maintain, ensuring for a smooth transition from carburetors to FI systems.
The new Pulsar 150 features a BS6 compliant 149.5cc single-cylinder four-stroke, SOHC DTS-i engine that produces 13bhp of power 13.25Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties are handled by 31mm telescopic forks at the front, and twin gas-filled shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by a single 260mm disc at the front, and a 130mm drum/ disc at the rear.
The motorcycle also features a massive 15-litre fuel tank, allowing for more time on the saddle, and arrives with 80/100-R17 tubeless tyres at the front, and 100/90-R17 tubeless tyres at the rear.
The all new Bajaj Pulsar 150 and 150 Twin Disc models are available in two colours - Black Chrome, and Black Red, and are priced at Rs 94,956 and Rs 98,835, (ex-showroom, Delhi) respectively.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 Launched In India At Rs 94,956 Ex-Showroom
Well Bajaj Auto is on a roll. The NS200 and the Pulsar 150 DTS-i BS6 models in quick succession. We expect that Bajaj will launch more BS6 compliant vehicle over the next few days. Stay tuned, we'll bring all Bajaj related new your way!