- 1 hr ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 2 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- News China warms up to Joe Biden, asks him to bring bilateral ties back on right track
- Sports India vs England: Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer return as England announce 16-strong squad for first two Tests
- Technology BSNL Offering Lifetime Validity To Few Customers
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Movies Prabhas’ Uncle Krishnam Raju Responds To Rebel Star’s Wedding Rumours; Here’s What He Has To Say!
- Education Do You Know Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Finance 4 Secure Investments To Claim Tax Benefits Under Section 80C
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Philippines based custom motorcycle manufacturer, MC Customs Ph, has modified a Bajaj Dominar 400 and has given the motorcycle a 'modern classic' look.
Modified and re-christened Lino, the motorcycle does retain original components from Bajaj. The custom builders have added design elements giving the motorcycle a completely different, almost neo-scramber/ street fighter hybrid look.
Mr Erubz Junio, who owns the motorcycle, reached out to MC Customs Ph after acquiring a used Bajaj Dominar 400. The gentleman has owned multiple middleweight motorcycles in the past including the Kawasaki ER6N and the Ninja 650.
His decision to buy a Dominar 400 was influenced by the need for a daily commuter. In addition, he wanted a modern-classic looking motorcycle as a tribute to his father, who was a motorcyclist himself.
Modifications made to the Bajaj Dominar 400 include an aftermarket LED headlamp, round mirrors, raised handlebars, bar-end turn signal indicators, dual-sport tyres, a tan coloured seat, new handle grips, and an all-black gloss paint scheme.
The custom builder hasn't made any changes to the heart of the machine, and it continues to feature a 373.3cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected DOHC single-cylinder engine that produces 34.5 brake horsepower and 35Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Bajaj Dominar 400 is one of the best single-cylinder motorcycles one can buy. It offers fantastic value for money when compared to other motorcycles in its segment.
The company recently gave the Dominar 400 a BS6 upgrade, and has also launched a Dominar 250cc model recently. Built on a versatile platform, the motorcycle features a 248cc single-cylinder engine that has been borrowed from the KTM Duke 250, albeit in a different state of tuning.
The D250 also brings with it styling cues that are featured on its elder sibling, the Dominar 400. Styling cues include similar body graphics, dual-tone panels with contrasting finishes, and full LED headlamps among others. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Modified Bajaj Dominar 400
While we are fans of most motorcycle mods, we think this one tries too hard to look like one of the many motorcycles featured in the Mission Impossible film series. The motorcycle does look modern-classic, and while we're sure that Mr Junio is thrilled, we think more mods could have been made to the motorcycle.