- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 3 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 4 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 5 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Sports IPL 2021: Virat Kohli not over-excited by wins, lauds Maxwell for effort on tough wicket
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno6 5G Key Specifications Leak; To Feature Dimensity 1200 SoC, 64MP Quad-Camera
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Philippines based custom motorcycle manufacturer, MC Customs Ph, has modified a Bajaj Dominar 400 and has given the motorcycle a 'modern classic' look.
Modified and re-christened Lino, the motorcycle does retain original components from Bajaj. The custom builders have added design elements giving the motorcycle a completely different, almost neo-scramber/ street fighter hybrid look.
Mr Erubz Junio, who owns the motorcycle, reached out to MC Customs Ph after acquiring a used Bajaj Dominar 400. The gentleman has owned multiple middleweight motorcycles in the past including the Kawasaki ER6N and the Ninja 650.
His decision to buy a Dominar 400 was influenced by the need for a daily commuter. In addition, he wanted a modern-classic looking motorcycle as a tribute to his father, who was a motorcyclist himself.
Modifications made to the Bajaj Dominar 400 include an aftermarket LED headlamp, round mirrors, raised handlebars, bar-end turn signal indicators, dual-sport tyres, a tan coloured seat, new handle grips, and an all-black gloss paint scheme.
The custom builder hasn't made any changes to the heart of the machine, and it continues to feature a 373.3cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected DOHC single-cylinder engine that produces 34.5 brake horsepower and 35Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Bajaj Dominar 400 is one of the best single-cylinder motorcycles one can buy. It offers fantastic value for money when compared to other motorcycles in its segment.
The company recently gave the Dominar 400 a BS6 upgrade, and has also launched a Dominar 250cc model recently. Built on a versatile platform, the motorcycle features a 248cc single-cylinder engine that has been borrowed from the KTM Duke 250, albeit in a different state of tuning.
The D250 also brings with it styling cues that are featured on its elder sibling, the Dominar 400. Styling cues include similar body graphics, dual-tone panels with contrasting finishes, and full LED headlamps among others. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Modified Bajaj Dominar 400
While we are fans of most motorcycle mods, we think this one tries too hard to look like one of the many motorcycles featured in the Mission Impossible film series. The motorcycle does look modern-classic, and while we're sure that Mr Junio is thrilled, we think more mods could have been made to the motorcycle.