- 10 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 13 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Bajaj Auto has released a new teaser video of their upcoming Dominar 250 (D250) in the Indian market. The new Bajaj Dominar 250 is scheduled to go on sale in the country in the coming days, with many dealerships already starting to accept unofficial bookings.
The new teaser video of the Bajaj Dominar 250 doesn't showcase the motorcycle but states that the D250 will be introduced soon. However, the Bajaj D250 has already been spied arriving at dealerships ahead of its launch. It carries forward a similar design to its larger displacement sibling, the Dominar 400.
The new Bajaj Dominar 250 will carry forward the same engine as on the KTM 250 Duke. This comes in the form of a 249cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. Power and torque figures on the new Dominar 250 are yet to be confirmed and we do expect it to be slightly lower than that on the 250 Duke. The same engine also powers the recently launched Husqvarna 250-twins, consisting of the Svartpilen and Vitpilen.
Bajaj has stated that going forward all motorcycles above the 250cc displacement capacity will receive the ‘Dominar' nameplate, while those below will continue with the ‘Pulsar' sub-branding.
Both the Bajaj Dominar 250 and 400 are expected to look similar in most ways. Although, there will be a few differences in terms of the features and equipment offered between the two. The D250 was spotted testing recently, giving us a glimpse of the differences we can expect between the two siblings.
In terms of pricing, the new Bajaj Dominar 250 or D250 is expected to be priced competitively and significantly lower than the D400. We expect the Dominar 250 to be priced in the range of around Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 1.60 lakh, ex-showroom. This makes it more affordable than the D400 by up to Rs 32,000 in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 250 India Launch
The Bajaj Dominar 250 has been creating quite a hype in the Indian market ever since its confirmation. Bajaj will be hoping that the D250 will perform better in sales than its bigger sibling. Once launched in India, the new Bajaj Dominar 250 will rival the likes of the KTM 250 Duke, Husqvarna 250-twins and the Yamaha FZ 25 and the Suzuki Gixxer 250.