- 1 hr ago Premium Hatchback Sales In April 2021: Tata Altroz Outsells Hyundai i20
- 1 hr ago Renault Offers & Discounts In May 2021: Benefits On Renault Kiger, Kwid, Duster & Triber
- 1 hr ago Honda Has Announced A Cashback Offer On The Purchase Of An Activa 6G: Read More!
- 2 hrs ago KTM Is Working On A New Range Of 750CC Motorcycles: Here Are All The Details!
- Sports Bangladesh's IPL players Shakib, Mustafizur return to Dhaka
- Movies Frank McRae Of License To Kill Fame Passes Away
- News Plea in Bombay High Court seeks Z-plus security for SII CEO Adar Poonawalla
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In May
- Education Google CEO Sundar Pichai Lays Out ‘Hybrid’ Workplace Model, 20% Staff To Permanently Work From Home
- Lifestyle Mother’s Day 2021: Health Tips For New Moms With Diabetes
- Technology Oppo K9 5G With 90Hz Display, 65W Fast Charging Goes Official; Price, Features
- Finance LIC Revised Working Hours of All Offices, Check New Timings Here
Bajaj Auto recently confirmed the arrival of the Dominar 250 for the Indian market. The new Bajaj Dominar 250 is scheduled to go on sale in the country in the coming weeks. Ahead of its expected launch, the new 250cc Dominar has been spied testing for the very first time.
The Bajaj Dominar 250 has been spotted arriving at dealerships by Rushlane. The spy pics of the new Bajaj Dominar 250 reveals that the smaller 250cc offering will carry forward the same styling as the larger 400 models. The spy pics also reveal a red colour Dominar 250 with the new ‘D250' badge.
The new Dominar 250 will be powered by the 249cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine, borrowed from the KTM 250 Duke. It is, however, expected to produce a slightly lower power and torque figures; mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The spy pics also reveal certain differences between the Dominar 400 and the new Dominar 250. This includes a low-cost swingarm and a different set of alloy wheel design as well. Tyre profiles on the new Bajaj Dominar 250 are also expected to be different compared to the Dominar 400.
Bajaj is said to use the Dominar nameplate for all motorcycles with a displacement of 250cc and above. While models below this will carry forward the Pulsar branding.
Pricing for the new Bajaj Dominar 250 is expected to be in the range of Rs 1.50 lakh to Rs 1.60 lakh, ex-showroom. Bookings for the new Dominar 250 is expected to begin soon, with deliveries expected to start soon after its launch.
Bajaj Auto, which also has stakes at KTM and Husqvarna already has the 250 Duke, Svartpilen 250 and Vitpilen 250 in its range. The new Dominar 250 will be their latest offering in the segment. The Husqvarna 250-twins also borrow their engine from the 250 Duke.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 250 India Launch
Bajaj launched the Dominar 400 in the Indian market a couple of years back. However, the 373cc motorcycle failed to create the impact expected from it by the brand in the Indian market. Bajaj will be hoping the smaller 250 Dominar to perform better in the Indian market.