- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- Technology JioOS Explained: Is It A Threat To iOS?
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor Gets Emotional At Cousin Priyaank's Haldi Ceremony; Also See Pics From Beach Party
- News Explained: Will Rahul Gandhi win over south Indian votes by sea-diving, dancing and eating biryani?
- Lifestyle Pink, Red, Or Green, Which Saree Of Tamannaah Bhatia Did You Like The Most?
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Pune based Bajaj Auto is gearing up to launch the all new Bajaj Dominar 250 in India. The new motorcycles have started arriving at dealerships across the country. In addition, the company is accepting bookings for the Bajaj Dominar 250.
*Images for representational purpose only
The Dominar 250 is a smaller capacity motorcycle that shares the Dominar 400's underpinnings; and uses the KTM Duke 250's power unit. The motorcycle also features an LED headlamp unit, dual digital instrument clusters, a smaller rear tyre profile, arrives with dual channel ABS as a standard.
The new Dominar will arrive with a 249cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that is featured on the Duke 250. While the engine produces 30 brake horsepower and 24Nm of torque for KTM, it is expected to arrive in a de-tuned state for Bajaj, and will be mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The underpinnings include the perimeter frame, upside-down forks at the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. The Dominar 250 will feature a box-type swing-arm as compared to the 400 models that feature a cast aluminum unit.
The Bajaj Dominar 250 will arrive with the same braking components as well - a single 320mm disc at the front, and a single 230mm disc at the rear.
The new Bajaj Dominar 250 is expected to be priced between Rs 1.45 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh, ex-showroom, in order to keep it aggressively priced in the 250cc segments.
In Bajaj related news, the company recently released a teaser for the upcoming Dominar 250, ahead of its launch in the country. The teaser does not reveal anything about the motorcycle, but does say that ‘dreams will come true' and ‘welcome to the world of touring'.
The backdrop reminds one of Leh, Laddakh, and Khardung La, one of few motorcycling specific destinations in the world. Bajaj has been involved in organizing its own tours of the region in the past. To read more, click here.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Dominar 250 Reaching Dealerships
Well, not much else was going to happen. But the good news is that the motorcycle will be launched soon enough. We think the Dominar 250 will do well for the company, however, as we've said before, we hope the motorcycle has a fantastic power to weight ratio unlike its elder sibling, the Dominar 400.