- 11 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 11 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 15 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Pune based Bajaj Auto is gearing up to launch the all new Bajaj Dominar 250 in India. The new motorcycles have started arriving at dealerships across the country. In addition, the company is accepting bookings for the Bajaj Dominar 250.
*Images for representational purpose only
The Dominar 250 is a smaller capacity motorcycle that shares the Dominar 400's underpinnings; and uses the KTM Duke 250's power unit. The motorcycle also features an LED headlamp unit, dual digital instrument clusters, a smaller rear tyre profile, arrives with dual channel ABS as a standard.
The new Dominar will arrive with a 249cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that is featured on the Duke 250. While the engine produces 30 brake horsepower and 24Nm of torque for KTM, it is expected to arrive in a de-tuned state for Bajaj, and will be mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The underpinnings include the perimeter frame, upside-down forks at the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. The Dominar 250 will feature a box-type swing-arm as compared to the 400 models that feature a cast aluminum unit.
The Bajaj Dominar 250 will arrive with the same braking components as well - a single 320mm disc at the front, and a single 230mm disc at the rear.
The new Bajaj Dominar 250 is expected to be priced between Rs 1.45 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh, ex-showroom, in order to keep it aggressively priced in the 250cc segments.
In Bajaj related news, the company recently released a teaser for the upcoming Dominar 250, ahead of its launch in the country. The teaser does not reveal anything about the motorcycle, but does say that ‘dreams will come true' and ‘welcome to the world of touring'.
The backdrop reminds one of Leh, Laddakh, and Khardung La, one of few motorcycling specific destinations in the world. Bajaj has been involved in organizing its own tours of the region in the past. To read more, click here.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Dominar 250 Reaching Dealerships
Well, not much else was going to happen. But the good news is that the motorcycle will be launched soon enough. We think the Dominar 250 will do well for the company, however, as we've said before, we hope the motorcycle has a fantastic power to weight ratio unlike its elder sibling, the Dominar 400.