- 51 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Highest number of COVID-19 vaccines administered in UP on first day of inoculation
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Ather Energy has announced that it's 450X electric scooter will now launch in Kozhikode as part of its phase 1 expansion. Earlier the company had announced that it will be launching in 10 cities. However, it now added Kozhikode as the 11th city to its list.
According to the company, the pre-orders, dealership requests, and also the volume of requests for test rides has resulted in including the new market in Phase 1 of their expansion.
By the end of the Q1 of 2021, Ather 450X will be on the roads of 11 cities - Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, and Kozhikode.
The company has announced that they are already looking for feasible locations along with partners to set up their fast charging public network - Ather Grid. This includes malls, coffee shops, restaurants, tech parks, and offices.
Ather Energy has confirmed that a popular cafe chain has already signed up to host Ather Grid at two of its outlets in Kozhikode. Ather Energy plans to set up at least 10 to 15 fast charging points in every city in Phase 1 before they begin the deliveries of the scooters.
Ather Energy has already installed 52 Ather Grid points in Bengaluru and Chennai, which can be used by other electric four-wheelers and two-wheelers as well. Ather 450X deliveries begin in November 2020 across the country — here are all details.
Ather Energy is setting up a new manufacturing facility that is expected to be commissioned by the end of this year. The new facility will span over 400,000 sq ft, which is designed to produce 100,000 units annually and is scalable to half a million units.
Ather was the first automobile company in India to improve its products via OTA updates. This includes new ride modes, new features and constantly improving the ride and ownership experience. So far, customers of Ather 450s have received six Over The Air (OTA) software upgrades, that has improved the scooter since its first launch.
Thoughts About The Ather Electric Scooters To Launch In Kozhikode During Phase 1 Sales Expansion
Demand for electric two-wheelers is growing at a rapid pace across the country. Ather Energy has decided to move aggressively with its phase 1 expansion by adding new cities and catering to the rising demand. The launch of electric scooter launch in Kozhikode is expected to happen early next year.