- 27 min ago Volkswagen Taigun Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Prices Hiked By Upto Rs 33,000: Third Price Increase In 2021 For The Magnite
- 17 hrs ago BYD e6 Electric MPV Spotted Testing In Chennai; To Be Launched By The End Of 2021
- 19 hrs ago Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- News Maharashtra restrictions: Can house helps go to work
- Finance Bitcoin Exchange Coinsbit Launches in India; Hosts India's Biggest Airdrop Ever
- Sports IPL 2021: RR vs DC Dream11 Team Prediction, Tips, Probable Playing 11 Details
- Movies Nick Jonas Calls His Wife Priyanka Chopra The Inspiration Behind His Songs
- Technology Poco M3 Pro Could Be Rebadged Redmi Note 10 5G
- Education Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2021 To Be Released Soon
- Lifestyle Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Bengaluru-based smart electric two-wheeler makers, Ather Energy, has announced the delivery timelines of its flagship scooter, the 450X in India. Customers of the Ather 450X will start receiving their scooter from November 2020.
The company announced that the deliveries of the scooter will begin in a phase-wised manner across various cities in the country. The 450X was launched at the beginning of the year and is offered in subscription-based ownership and the conventional one-time payment scheme as well.
Starting from November, the Ather 450X will be delivered to customers in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Pune. Later in the same month, the company will also start delivering it in Kochi, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad.
|Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune||Starting November 2020|
|Kochi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad||Starting November 2020|
|Delhi, Mumbai||Starting December 2020|
|Coimbatore & other cities||Starting Q1 2021|
Customers in Delhi and Mumbai will be receiving their electric scooters starting from December 2020. For the rest of the cities including Coimbatore, the deliveries will start from Quarter 1 of 2021. The company aims to celebrate a green Diwali with the commencement of deliveries of electric scooter this festive season.
Speaking about the 450X delivery timelines announcement, Tarun Mehta, Co-founder & CEO, Ather Energy, said, "The pandemic did disrupt our timelines by a few months, but we have been able to get back on track with our plans. We used the time to refine our expansion plan and get the ball rolling on our go-to-market strategy. We have also been working very actively with our supplier partners to ensure minimal disruption in the supply chain."
He further added, "The excitement and the wait have been too long now we can't wait to get started. We will soon share more information on our dealer network and Ather Grid points across each city. The demand has been phenomenal, and we are sure with different ownership and purchase models that we will introduce, it will help consumers make the shift to electric with ease. Exciting times ahead."
The EV manufacturer also announced that it will be looking to set up new Ather experience centres across various cities. The company will be partnering with various premium brands for the setup process. To let people experience the vehicle, Ather will be aggressively promoting the vehicle on-ground and begin test rides starting October across all the markets.
Additionally, the company will also be setting up the Ather Grid fast-charging network before the commencement of deliveries in respective cities. Ather plans to set up 10 to 15 fast-charging stations across each city in phase 1, which will make for a hassle-free ownership experience.
Thoughts About The Ather 450X Delivery Timelines Revealed
The two-wheeler segment in EV space is growing at a rapid pace in India. The company is looking to scale to 20 cities by the end of 2021 catering to the growing demand. The Ather 450X has been well-received in the country because of its exceptional performance that enables for hassle-free everyday use.