- 10 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 10 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 14 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Bangalore based Ather Energy is getting ready to launch their Limitied Edition, all-new product for the Indian market - the Ather 450X. The company will launch the 450X Limitied Edition all-electric scooter across 10 cities in India.
*Images are for representational purposes only.
Cities that already made the cut include Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi-NCR, Chennai, and Hyderabad. Other cities being considered as a potential launch site are Coimbatore, Kochi, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad.
The company's Limited Edition offering is based on the current-generation 450 model, and that's about all the information there is at the moment. The 450 model features a 2.4kWh, IP67 rated Lithium-ion battery that is mate to a brushless BLDC motor.
The combination produces 7.1bhp of power and 20.5Nm of torque. The all electric Ather 450 touches a top speed of 80 kilometers per hour, and features fast charging that charge the battery at one kilometer per minute.
The Ather 450 features three ride modes - Eco, Ride, and Sport, each of which offer 75 kilometers, 65 kilometers, and 55 kilometers over a full charge. Other features include a 7.0-inch touchscreen instrument console, Bluetooth connectivity, a reverse mode, and over-the-air software updates.
The Ather 450X Limited Edition model is expected to bring with it improvements to all the above parameter. Design elements too are expected to be heavily 450 model inspired.
The company offers the Ather 450 model at an outright price of Rs 1.07 lakh (ex-showroom, India), and also offers the scooter via a number of leasing options. The leasing plans currently last between 13 and 36 months.
Lease options include down payments of Rs 40,000, Rs 57,000, or Rs 75,000, each of which command an EMI/ Subscription amount of Rs 4,220 for 13 months, Rs 3,393 for 25 months, and Rs 2,517 for 36 months respectively.
Leasing schemes could be different however, considering the 450X is a Limited Edition Model, and is available for purchase via invite only.
Thoughts About Ather Energy Launching The 450X Limited Edition Model At Multiple Cities
There have been examples of electric scooter manufacturers executing multi-city launches for a product. This is imperative for electric two-wheeler manufacturers. Because of the infancy & growing nature of the electric markets, one cannot be limited to select geographies.
Launching the Ather 450X Limited Edition will help strengthen the company's presence in the electric two-wheeler segments. And of course, we expect the new electric offering to do just as well as the 450 model.