- 2 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- 4 hrs ago Skoda To Launch New C-Segment Sedan This Year In India: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago New Lexus LC 500h Limited Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.15 Crore
- News Metroman Sreedharan dons Delhi Metro uniform for last time
- Movies Tandav Controversy: SC Calls For Balance As Few OTT Platforms Show Pornographic Content
- Sports India vs England: Archer misses final Test due to elbow injury, Stokes and few others have upset stomach
- Finance FDI Equity Inflow Increased By 40% During April to December 2020
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Series Qualcomm Snapdragon SoCs Launched In India; Price Starts At Rs. 11,999
- Lifestyle Your Party And Wedding Hairstyles Sorted Ft. Yashika Aannand; Check Out Her Pretty Looks!
- Education JEE Main Result 2021 February Session To Release Soon
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Ather Energy, the Bangalore-based electric scooter manufacturer has unveiled the name of its new upcoming product as the 450X. The new Ather 450X electric scooter will be positioned above the current '450' in the brand's lineup.
The company has stated that the new Ather 450X will offer improved performance, better connectivity features as well as additional intelligent functionalities as well. The new Ather 450X will be a limited edition model, available across India.
The company has started accepting pre-orders for the new 450X. However, being a limited-edition model, the pre-orders are on an invite-only basis. Customers who pre-order the Ather 450X will receive pre-order invite codes, which can be shared with others as well.
The new Ather 450X is scheduled to be unveiled in the coming weeks, with a launch expected at a slightly later stage. The company hasn't released any other information regarding the new limited edition scooter. Although, the final product specifications and pricing are expected to be announced at the time of unveiling.
Ather has also announced that deliveries of the 450X will begin from the time of launch. All customers who pre-booked the Ather 450X will receive priority for delivery of their electric scooter.
Ather Energy currently has just the 450 electric scooter in their lineup. The current Ather 450 is powered by 2.4kWh lithium-ion battery producing 5.4kW of power output and 20.5Nm of peak torque. The 450 comes with a top speed of 80km/h and offers a maximum range of 75km on a single charge.
We expect the Ather 450X to come with a more powerful electric motor and battery pack. The 450X is also expected to offer more range while also having a higher top speed as well.
The Ather 450 is currently available in Bangalore and Chennai, with the company planning further expansion to other metros in the near future. Ather Energy had recently released a new teaser, with 'Ather' written in Telugu, indicating Andhra Pradesh as their next market — watch the teaser here.
Thoughts On The New Ather 450X Electric Scooter
The Ather 450X electric scooter is scheduled to be unveiled in the coming weeks. The Ather 450X will be offered across India and could be priced at a slight premium to the standard 450 e-scooter. We expect the Ather 450X to be offered at a price range of around Rs 1.5 lakh, on-road (Bangalore).