- 11 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 11 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 15 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Ather Energy, the Bangalore-based electric scooter manufacturer has unveiled the name of its new upcoming product as the 450X. The new Ather 450X electric scooter will be positioned above the current '450' in the brand's lineup.
The company has stated that the new Ather 450X will offer improved performance, better connectivity features as well as additional intelligent functionalities as well. The new Ather 450X will be a limited edition model, available across India.
The company has started accepting pre-orders for the new 450X. However, being a limited-edition model, the pre-orders are on an invite-only basis. Customers who pre-order the Ather 450X will receive pre-order invite codes, which can be shared with others as well.
The new Ather 450X is scheduled to be unveiled in the coming weeks, with a launch expected at a slightly later stage. The company hasn't released any other information regarding the new limited edition scooter. Although, the final product specifications and pricing are expected to be announced at the time of unveiling.
Ather has also announced that deliveries of the 450X will begin from the time of launch. All customers who pre-booked the Ather 450X will receive priority for delivery of their electric scooter.
Ather Energy currently has just the 450 electric scooter in their lineup. The current Ather 450 is powered by 2.4kWh lithium-ion battery producing 5.4kW of power output and 20.5Nm of peak torque. The 450 comes with a top speed of 80km/h and offers a maximum range of 75km on a single charge.
We expect the Ather 450X to come with a more powerful electric motor and battery pack. The 450X is also expected to offer more range while also having a higher top speed as well.
The Ather 450 is currently available in Bangalore and Chennai, with the company planning further expansion to other metros in the near future. Ather Energy had recently released a new teaser, with 'Ather' written in Telugu, indicating Andhra Pradesh as their next market — watch the teaser here.
Thoughts On The New Ather 450X Electric Scooter
The Ather 450X electric scooter is scheduled to be unveiled in the coming weeks. The Ather 450X will be offered across India and could be priced at a slight premium to the standard 450 e-scooter. We expect the Ather 450X to be offered at a price range of around Rs 1.5 lakh, on-road (Bangalore).