- 7 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- News Asked if I am Indian for not speaking in Hindi at airport: DMK'sKanimozhi
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Italian two-wheeler manufacturer, Aprilia has unveiled, and listed on its international website, the 2020 Aprilia RSV4 1000 RR and the 2020 Aprilia Tuono RR 1100 Misano Editions.
The Misano Edition pays tribute to Aprilia's first Grand Prix win in the 250cc category during 1987. Loris Reggiani rode the Aprilia to a podium finish at the Misano circuit.
The motorcycles feature commemorative livery, minor changes to increase performance, and a paint scheme that honours the brand's podium finish. Both, the RSV4 1000 RR, and the Tuono RR 1100 feature a carbon fiber front fender, and Lithium-ion batteries.
The brand unveiled the motorcycles at the Buttonwillow Raceway in California. Both motorcycles are limited in number with only 100 motorcycles available for each model.
As is, both machines are available only in the United States. The 2020 Aprilia RSV4 1000 RR Misano Edition is priced at USD 17,999, (roughly Rs 13.50 lakh plus taxes), and the 2020 Aprilia Tuono RR 1100 Misano Edition is available for USD 15,999 (roughly Rs 12 lakh plus taxes).
In Aprilia related news, the brand's SXR 125 scooter will be launched only next year - much later than planned. The launch has been delayed because of the Covid-19 situation.
The brand has also been forced to delay research and development timelines for the Aprilia SXR 125 because of the pandemic, and the foreseeable uncertainty.
The scooter was originally to be launched early this year, but its launch was rescheduled for September, before the announcement to move the launch to 2021.
The Aprilia SXR 125 features the brand's signature three-lamp headlight, integrated DRLs, an LED tail light, alloy wheels, a large tinted windscreen, and a rather large apron.
The scooter features a 125cc BS6 compliant engine that produces 9.5bhp and 9.9Nm of torque. The scooter is expected to arrive with a multitude of features.
Thoughts About The 2020 Aprilia RSV4 1000 RR And Tuono RR 1000 Misano Editions
We think this is a beautiful way to pay a tribute to a legendary race that helped establish the brand's long term association with MotoGP. Nicely done Aprilia, unlike some others who launch a tribute motorcycle a few years short of targets.