- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Italian two-wheeler manufacturer, Aprilia has unveiled, and listed on its international website, the 2020 Aprilia RSV4 1000 RR and the 2020 Aprilia Tuono RR 1100 Misano Editions.
The Misano Edition pays tribute to Aprilia's first Grand Prix win in the 250cc category during 1987. Loris Reggiani rode the Aprilia to a podium finish at the Misano circuit.
The motorcycles feature commemorative livery, minor changes to increase performance, and a paint scheme that honours the brand's podium finish. Both, the RSV4 1000 RR, and the Tuono RR 1100 feature a carbon fiber front fender, and Lithium-ion batteries.
The brand unveiled the motorcycles at the Buttonwillow Raceway in California. Both motorcycles are limited in number with only 100 motorcycles available for each model.
As is, both machines are available only in the United States. The 2020 Aprilia RSV4 1000 RR Misano Edition is priced at USD 17,999, (roughly Rs 13.50 lakh plus taxes), and the 2020 Aprilia Tuono RR 1100 Misano Edition is available for USD 15,999 (roughly Rs 12 lakh plus taxes).
In Aprilia related news, the brand's SXR 125 scooter will be launched only next year - much later than planned. The launch has been delayed because of the Covid-19 situation.
The brand has also been forced to delay research and development timelines for the Aprilia SXR 125 because of the pandemic, and the foreseeable uncertainty.
The scooter was originally to be launched early this year, but its launch was rescheduled for September, before the announcement to move the launch to 2021.
The Aprilia SXR 125 features the brand's signature three-lamp headlight, integrated DRLs, an LED tail light, alloy wheels, a large tinted windscreen, and a rather large apron.
The scooter features a 125cc BS6 compliant engine that produces 9.5bhp and 9.9Nm of torque. The scooter is expected to arrive with a multitude of features.
Thoughts About The 2020 Aprilia RSV4 1000 RR And Tuono RR 1000 Misano Editions
We think this is a beautiful way to pay a tribute to a legendary race that helped establish the brand's long term association with MotoGP. Nicely done Aprilia, unlike some others who launch a tribute motorcycle a few years short of targets.