- 1 hr ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 1 day ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs SRH: Nitish Rana and secret of 'Brown Munde' celebration after 50 for Kolkata Knight Riders
- News Sharad Pawar undergoes gall bladder surgery in Mumbai
- Technology DoT Issues Show-Cause Notice To Vi Over Licence Fee Dues
- Finance Bank Holidays April! Banks to Remain Closed From Tomorrow in These Cities
- Movies Choti Sarrdaarni's Shivangi Verma Tests COVID-19 Positive; Says BF Ripudaman Has Been Her Biggest Strength
- Education Karnataka: No Summer Vacation This Year, Exams To Go On As Per Schedule
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Indian electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Ampere Electric, has launched new variants of its existing electric scooter range. According to the company, the new variants features several improvements to enhance the overall riding experience and providing more comfort to customers.
The company has added new variants to the following model in its line-up: Reo, Magnus, Zeal and V48. The new variant comes equipped with added features, improved range and enhanced load capacity depending on the model.
The new variants are now available at all the leading Ampere Dealership outlets in over 180 cities and towns across India with improved mileage and features. Here are the prices of new variants launched by the company:
|Magnus 60 (Slow speed)||₹49,999|
The brand's Reo model now received two variant with different battery technology. The new variant now comes equipped with features such as USB mobile charging and Ignition Start button.
While the brand's Elite model range now features improved load-carrying capacity & enhanced mileage. The electric-scooter is now available with lithium-ion or lead-acid battery pack and features a maximum riding range of around 65 kilometres on a single charge, depending on the variant.
The brand's popular electric-scooter model, Zeal EX has been upgraded to offer 10 per cent more mileage and smoother power delivery as well. On the other hand, the brand's entry-level model V48 now comes equipped with LED headlamps and tubeless tyres for better visibility and convenience in rural markets.
Speaking on the announcement, P Sanjeev, COO Ampere Electric said, "India is transitioning towards clean mobility and Ampere Electric is playing a significant role in accelerating the process. We have been actively listening to our customers, fan groups & channel partners utilizing COVID period for our advantage."
He further added, "With mileage obsession at its peak, an average customer needs longer distance per charge & this new range perfectly meets the requirement of both B2C & B2B customers. These new exciting offerings are designed keeping the latest technology offerings & are a testament of our endeavour to provide the best value for money especially for the savings conscious electric scooter buyer."
In recent news, Ampere Electric has also announced its partnership with OTO Capital and Autovert Technologies to enable faster adoption of EVs in the country. The company is providing unique financing & leasing options to help buyers make a purchase decision — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Ampere Launches New Electric Scooter Variants
Ampere Electric launched new variants of its existing scooter line-up catering to customers looking for additional features and range. These new variants have arrived just in time during the ongoing festive season in India. The company is also providing attractive ownership options to help make the purchase decision.