- 8 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 13 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News Donald Trump's trial, Biden's Cabinet picks await Senate post-siege
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Ampere Vehicles has announced a partnership with financial-tech company Autovert Technologies to offer subscription based products in the country. The new partnership will see the launch of a one-of-a-kind battery subscription plan for Ampere EV owners.
Starting with select dealers at Bengaluru city, the new subscription is designed to make electric scooters more affordable. The company plans to replicate the battery subscription plan across the country.
The brand says that the new subscription plan reduces the cost of purchasing an electric scooter, and offers an alternate choice to buyers.
Customers can now choose to buy the brand's recently launched Magnus Pro model for as low as Rs 49,990 with a monthly battery subscription of Rs 1,990. The electric scooter was launched at Rs 73,990. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
The new battery subscription plan is in addition to other vehicular benefits the company already offers; such as a five-year extended warranty, full vehicle insurance, service & maintenance for 24 months, discounts on replacement batteries, and more.
Ampere Vehicles also offers full vehicle subscription plans for their Magnus Pro and Zeal models starting at Rs 2,777 per month.
Mr P Sanjeev, the Chief Operations Officer at Ampere Vehicles said, "We are happy to partner with Autovert Technologies to introduce this unique battery subscription plan. With this association clubbed with special Ampere freedom offers, we are aiming to make Ampere Vehicles more affordable and accessible for the consumer."
Mr Vinay Sharma, the co-founder and Chief Technical Officer at Autovert Technologies said, "The Battery subscription is possible, given the modular nature of the EV, which lends itself to decoupling the battery from the vehicle and specific services offered around its lifecycle."
"The EV ecosystem demands an alternative ownership model in order to drive faster adoption amongst an emerging customer base and we are happy to be in the forefront of this with our products and partners like Ampere to take it market," he added.
Thoughts About Ampere's New Battery Subscription Plan
We think this new battery subscription plan makes the brand's electric scooter offerings accessible to more people. We also expect that the company will post more sales figures once the new subscription model is available across the country.