- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Ampere Vehicles has announced a partnership with financial-tech company Autovert Technologies to offer subscription based products in the country. The new partnership will see the launch of a one-of-a-kind battery subscription plan for Ampere EV owners.
Starting with select dealers at Bengaluru city, the new subscription is designed to make electric scooters more affordable. The company plans to replicate the battery subscription plan across the country.
The brand says that the new subscription plan reduces the cost of purchasing an electric scooter, and offers an alternate choice to buyers.
Customers can now choose to buy the brand's recently launched Magnus Pro model for as low as Rs 49,990 with a monthly battery subscription of Rs 1,990. The electric scooter was launched at Rs 73,990. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
The new battery subscription plan is in addition to other vehicular benefits the company already offers; such as a five-year extended warranty, full vehicle insurance, service & maintenance for 24 months, discounts on replacement batteries, and more.
Ampere Vehicles also offers full vehicle subscription plans for their Magnus Pro and Zeal models starting at Rs 2,777 per month.
Mr P Sanjeev, the Chief Operations Officer at Ampere Vehicles said, "We are happy to partner with Autovert Technologies to introduce this unique battery subscription plan. With this association clubbed with special Ampere freedom offers, we are aiming to make Ampere Vehicles more affordable and accessible for the consumer."
Mr Vinay Sharma, the co-founder and Chief Technical Officer at Autovert Technologies said, "The Battery subscription is possible, given the modular nature of the EV, which lends itself to decoupling the battery from the vehicle and specific services offered around its lifecycle."
"The EV ecosystem demands an alternative ownership model in order to drive faster adoption amongst an emerging customer base and we are happy to be in the forefront of this with our products and partners like Ampere to take it market," he added.
Thoughts About Ampere's New Battery Subscription Plan
We think this new battery subscription plan makes the brand's electric scooter offerings accessible to more people. We also expect that the company will post more sales figures once the new subscription model is available across the country.