- 5 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 9 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 10 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Sports FanCode to live stream matches in New Zealand for Indian audience
- News 4 killed due to Nivar cyclone in Tamil Nadu: PM Modi speaks to CM, announces relief
- Movies Mammootty's Bilal Is Delayed; The Megastar To Join Hands With Amal Neerad For A New Project?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Ampere Electric Vehicles have opened 10 new dealerships across India during Unlock 1.0. The company has also announced that it has seen a massive surge in electric two-wheeler sales post the nation-wide lockdown.
According to the recent reports, the retail sales for Ampere Electric Scooter in over 150 cities & towns across the country has increased after the lockdown. Additionally, the company also witnessed an increase in new dealership enquiries crossing 900 applicants.
The company is currently focusing on helping the government's vision towards greener mobility by 2030. To support the initiative, Ampere has also introduced attractive offers and schemes for faster EV adoptions in the country. It also aims to launch new offerings with enhanced features and improving the existing products.
Ampere Electric will also look to rapidly increase its presence across the country. With an increasing number of applicants for retail chains, the company has accelerated its channel expansion drive as well.
The electric two-wheeler manufacturer is celebrating its 12th Anniversary milestone this year. It has sold over 60,000 electric scooters across 200+ cities and towns in the country. Celebrating the recent growth the company has decided to extend its anniversary offer, applicable on Ampere Zeal (high speed), REO and Magnus (slow speed) until 30th June 2020.
The company also reports that after the nation-wide lockdown due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic was lifted, around 70 per cent of customers have felt the need to shift to affordable personal mobility. It also reports The electric scooter has been a preferred mode for last-mile connectivity.
Speaking on the extension of this offer, P. Sanjeev, COO, Ampere Electric Vehicles, said, "As one of the significant players in the electric 2-wheeler space, we are working diligently and taking every step possible to accelerate the growth of EV in India. Ampere Zeal and Reo have become one of the top-selling models in the respective price segments, all thanks to our customers and channel partners who are encouraging and motivating us to perform better each day."
Ampere electric scooters are also a part of the last mile e-commerce & ride-sharing companies such as Big basket, Bounce, ebikeGo, Vogo, and Dominos; among others. Recently Ampere recorded significantly high sales of the daily average. All these initiatives and new milestones achieved by the company is helping the country to adapt to green mobility.
In related news, the company has launched a new electric scooter in the Indian market. Called the Magnus Pro retails at a price of Rs 73,990, ex-showroom (India). The scooter comes packed with a host of features — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ampere Electric Opens 10 New Dealerships During Unlock 1.0
Ampere Electric Vehicles have had a great run after the nation-wide lockdown was lifted in the country. The company earlier reported that electric two-wheeler sales will increase post the lockdown. The electric two-wheeler is gaining ground at a rapid pace in the Indian market and it is only going to increase in the coming months and years.