- 5 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 8 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 8 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
The new matte edition of the TVS Scooty Pep+ has been launched to celebrate the 25-years sales milestone of the scooter in the Indian market. The new Scooty Pep+ variant is now available in two new matte paint schemes: Coral Matte and Aqua Matte.
Apart from the two new paint schemes on the new TVS Scooty Pep+, the scooter also comes with a 3D emblem, fresh graphic and a textured seat, offering a premium and refreshing look.
TVS Scooty is one of the most recognised scooters in the Indian market. Having been on sale in the country for 25 years, the scooter has become synonymous with female mobility in India. TVS over the years has brought in a number of changes and updates to the Scooty Pep+.
The new TVS Scooty Pep+ carries forward the same engine from the standard model. This includes an 87.8cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine ‘Ecothrust'. It produces 4.9bhp and 5.8Nm of torque.
In terms of features, the Scooty Pep+ consists of a number of equipment. This includes telescopic front suspension, best-in-class ground reachability (low seat height and ground clearance), mobile charging socket, side stand alarm and under-seat storage hooks.
The scooter also offers DRLs, open glove box and TVS's patented ‘Eazy' stand technology. This patented technology improves the ease of putting the vehicle on the centre stand by 30 per cent.
Apart from the launch of the new TVS Scooty Pep+ matte edition, the company is currently working on updating its entire model lineup to comply with the upcoming BS-VI norms. TVS is also working on bringing fresh updates to its lineup. This includes the NTorq 125, which has been teased online — here are the details.
Thoughts On The TVS Scooty Pep+ Matte Edition
The TVS Scooty Pep+ Matte Edition has been introduced to celebrate the 25-year sales of the scooter in the Indian market. The new matte paint schemes on the entry-level scooter are also aimed to attract more customers towards the product in the Indian market, by offering a refreshing and striking new look.