- 12 hrs ago Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- 12 hrs ago India’s Largest Solar Car Park In Pune Setup By Tata Motors: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- News PM’s meet with J&K mainstream parties to focus on delimitation, elections: Sources
- Movies Happy Birthday Kajal Aggarwal: 5 Songs Featuring The Diva That You Must Have In Your Playlist!
- Sports Milkha Singh passes away: Nation mourns the death of sprint legend
- Technology Fathers Day Gift Ideas Best Premium Smartphones To Gift Your Father
- Finance 2 Upcoming IPOs In June, July
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day 2021: Effective Yoga Poses For Cold And Flu
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
The new matte edition of the TVS Scooty Pep+ has been launched to celebrate the 25-years sales milestone of the scooter in the Indian market. The new Scooty Pep+ variant is now available in two new matte paint schemes: Coral Matte and Aqua Matte.
Apart from the two new paint schemes on the new TVS Scooty Pep+, the scooter also comes with a 3D emblem, fresh graphic and a textured seat, offering a premium and refreshing look.
TVS Scooty is one of the most recognised scooters in the Indian market. Having been on sale in the country for 25 years, the scooter has become synonymous with female mobility in India. TVS over the years has brought in a number of changes and updates to the Scooty Pep+.
The new TVS Scooty Pep+ carries forward the same engine from the standard model. This includes an 87.8cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine ‘Ecothrust'. It produces 4.9bhp and 5.8Nm of torque.
In terms of features, the Scooty Pep+ consists of a number of equipment. This includes telescopic front suspension, best-in-class ground reachability (low seat height and ground clearance), mobile charging socket, side stand alarm and under-seat storage hooks.
The scooter also offers DRLs, open glove box and TVS's patented ‘Eazy' stand technology. This patented technology improves the ease of putting the vehicle on the centre stand by 30 per cent.
Apart from the launch of the new TVS Scooty Pep+ matte edition, the company is currently working on updating its entire model lineup to comply with the upcoming BS-VI norms. TVS is also working on bringing fresh updates to its lineup. This includes the NTorq 125, which has been teased online — here are the details.
Thoughts On The TVS Scooty Pep+ Matte Edition
The TVS Scooty Pep+ Matte Edition has been introduced to celebrate the 25-year sales of the scooter in the Indian market. The new matte paint schemes on the entry-level scooter are also aimed to attract more customers towards the product in the Indian market, by offering a refreshing and striking new look.