- 4 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 6 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 7 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 7 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
The TVS NTorque 125 facelift has been teased by TVS Motor Company. On the official instagram, twitter and facebook accounts of the TVS NTorq, TVS Motor Company has put up a short teaser of the TVS NTorq 125 facelift.
The video teaser is only four seconds-long and showcases an all-new LED headlamp. The video was posted with the hashtag #ComingSoon. The TVS NTorq 125 is without doubt one of the finest scooters in the Indian market.
It is one of the couple of scooters on the market that can impress a riding enthusiast and that is high praise indeed. We loved the scooter when we rode it for the first time in our TVS NTorq 125 first ride review. The scooter gets just about everything right.
It looks great. TVS claimed the styling to be inspired by a stealth fighter jet. Keeping it with the same theme, the scooter boasts of aggressive, chiselled body lines. Up front is a large clear-lens headlamp with an integrated LED DRL. The indicators are mounted up high.
The unique alloy wheels stand out amongst all the scooters in the Indian market. The little details like red contrast stitching on the seat, faux carbon-fibre panels etc, gave it an edge. Things only get better once astride the scooter.
Powering the current-gen TVS NTorq 125 is an air-cooled, 125cc, single-cylinder engine with a maximum power output of 9.27bhp and a peak torque output of 10.4Nm. These output figures allows it to have a claimed top speed of 95km/h and it is the quickest scooter in its segment in terms of acceleration.
The TVS NTorq 125 also rides well thanks to telescopic suspension up front and monoshock at the rear. A petal disc brake up front and a drum brake at the rear take care of braking duties.
Well, with such a lovely scooter, one would expect the sales charts to be on fire. However, that wasn't the case with the TVS NTorq 125. It did perform decently in the market and TVS wants it to do better. Adding to this is the fact that it is more than 18 months old. Hence, it seems like TVS has been developing a facelift for the NTorq 125.
The teaser for the new scooter has surfaced on the internet. One look at the extremely short teaser video is enough to show that the front end of the scooter has been redesigned. The headlamp unit is all-new and comes with the signature T-shaped LED DRLs.
The headlamp unit itself has done away with the halogen bulb setup in favour of LEDs. No other details have been revealed at the moment except for the fact that it is launching soon.
Thoughts On TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamps Being Teased Through Short Video
The TVS NTorq 125 is a brilliant little scooter with lots to offer to its rider. It is comfortable, fun, zippy and sounds good too. With the facelift, it will get the design refresh that it needed. The facelift could help TVS Motor Company sell more units of the scooter. Stay tuned as we bring you more updates on the TVS NTorq 125 facelift.