- 1 min ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- 24 min ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Gets Five-Year Warranty — Aims To Beat Hyundai Venue & Mahindra XUV300
- 32 min ago Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Launched In New Matte Black Paint Scheme — Priced At Rs 69,208
- 2 hrs ago Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019 Likely To Be Out Soon
- News Watch: Video explaining Chandrayaan-2 mission tweeted by ISRO
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Is On Cloud Nine After Having Some 'Correct Aate Ka Phulka' At Anupam Kher's House!
- Sports Up to four Ashes spots up for grabs, says Australia coach Langer
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
- Technology Vivo Z5 Launch on July 31 Officially Confirmed: What to Expect
- Travel Mysore to Ooty Bike Trip Guide, Route Map, Attractions and Places to Visit
- Lifestyle This Designer's Tentacle Tights Are A Huge Draw On The Internet
TVS Motors has launched their commuter motorcycle offering, the Radeon in two new colour options. The TVS Radeon is now available in Volcano Red and Titanium Grey paint scheme, with a price tag of Rs 50,070, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new colour options on the TVS Radeon will now be available alongside the four paint schemes available from the time of launch. These include Metal Black, Pearl White, Golden Beige and Royal Purple. Apart from the addition of the two new body colours, everything else on the Radeon motorcycle remains unchanged.
The TVS Radeon continues to be powered by the same 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine producing 8.2bhp and 8.7Nm of torque; mated to a four-speed transmission. The TVS Radeon gets standard telescopic suspension at the front and five-step adjustable shock absorbers at the rear. Braking on the Radeon is handled by 130mm front and 110mm rear drum brakes, supported by Synchronized Braking System (TVS version of the mandatory Combi-Brakes).
The TVS Radeon is an entry-level commuter offering from the Indian motorcycle brand in the Indian market. The Radeon was launched in the Indian market, sometime in August last year.
The Radeon although a commuter does come with a number of features and equipment as standard. Some of the features include a chrome bezel around the headlamps, LED DRLs, USB Charging port, all-gear self start, comfortable large seats with extra cushioning and side-stand indicator with beeper.
We recently got a chance to ride the TVS Radeon around for a few days and were thoroughly impressed. The TVS Radeon offered excellent levels of comfort and ease while riding around the city, while also returning impressive mileage figures — here is our detailed review of the commuter motorcycle from TVS Motors.
Apart from the introduction of the new colours for the Radeon, TVS is said to currently be working on a new electric scooter for the Indian market. The new TVS electric scooter is said to launch sometime this financial year and if reports are anything to go by, it might be based on the Creon concept showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo.
Thoughts On The TVS Radeon Commuter Motorcycle
The TVS Radeon is an entry level commuter motorcycle from the brand in the Indian market. The motorcycle was a surprise product from TVS in the country. The TVS Radeon in India takes on the segment leader, the Hero Splendor Plus.