- 20 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 22 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 23 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 24 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports Indian badminton chief Himanta elected as BAC vice-president
- News Modi meets Venkaiah Naidu ahead of first visit to Gujarat after poll victory
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
TVS Motors has launched their commuter motorcycle offering, the Radeon in two new colour options. The TVS Radeon is now available in Volcano Red and Titanium Grey paint scheme, with a price tag of Rs 50,070, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new colour options on the TVS Radeon will now be available alongside the four paint schemes available from the time of launch. These include Metal Black, Pearl White, Golden Beige and Royal Purple. Apart from the addition of the two new body colours, everything else on the Radeon motorcycle remains unchanged.
The TVS Radeon continues to be powered by the same 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine producing 8.2bhp and 8.7Nm of torque; mated to a four-speed transmission. The TVS Radeon gets standard telescopic suspension at the front and five-step adjustable shock absorbers at the rear. Braking on the Radeon is handled by 130mm front and 110mm rear drum brakes, supported by Synchronized Braking System (TVS version of the mandatory Combi-Brakes).
The TVS Radeon is an entry-level commuter offering from the Indian motorcycle brand in the Indian market. The Radeon was launched in the Indian market, sometime in August last year.
The Radeon although a commuter does come with a number of features and equipment as standard. Some of the features include a chrome bezel around the headlamps, LED DRLs, USB Charging port, all-gear self start, comfortable large seats with extra cushioning and side-stand indicator with beeper.
We recently got a chance to ride the TVS Radeon around for a few days and were thoroughly impressed. The TVS Radeon offered excellent levels of comfort and ease while riding around the city, while also returning impressive mileage figures — here is our detailed review of the commuter motorcycle from TVS Motors.
Apart from the introduction of the new colours for the Radeon, TVS is said to currently be working on a new electric scooter for the Indian market. The new TVS electric scooter is said to launch sometime this financial year and if reports are anything to go by, it might be based on the Creon concept showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo.
Thoughts On The TVS Radeon Commuter Motorcycle
The TVS Radeon is an entry level commuter motorcycle from the brand in the Indian market. The motorcycle was a surprise product from TVS in the country. The TVS Radeon in India takes on the segment leader, the Hero Splendor Plus.