- 2 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift BS6 Model To Be Unveiled At Auto Expo
- 4 hrs ago New TVS Electric Scooter Launch Highlights: Brand's First Electric Scooter To Rival The Ather 450
- 5 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai Tucson Facelift BS6 Model Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch
- Lifestyle Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- News 13 hospitalised, 3 missing after building collapses in Delhi's Bhajanpura
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
TVS Motors has launched their commuter motorcycle offering, the Radeon in two new colour options. The TVS Radeon is now available in Volcano Red and Titanium Grey paint scheme, with a price tag of Rs 50,070, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new colour options on the TVS Radeon will now be available alongside the four paint schemes available from the time of launch. These include Metal Black, Pearl White, Golden Beige and Royal Purple. Apart from the addition of the two new body colours, everything else on the Radeon motorcycle remains unchanged.
The TVS Radeon continues to be powered by the same 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine producing 8.2bhp and 8.7Nm of torque; mated to a four-speed transmission. The TVS Radeon gets standard telescopic suspension at the front and five-step adjustable shock absorbers at the rear. Braking on the Radeon is handled by 130mm front and 110mm rear drum brakes, supported by Synchronized Braking System (TVS version of the mandatory Combi-Brakes).
The TVS Radeon is an entry-level commuter offering from the Indian motorcycle brand in the Indian market. The Radeon was launched in the Indian market, sometime in August last year.
The Radeon although a commuter does come with a number of features and equipment as standard. Some of the features include a chrome bezel around the headlamps, LED DRLs, USB Charging port, all-gear self start, comfortable large seats with extra cushioning and side-stand indicator with beeper.
We recently got a chance to ride the TVS Radeon around for a few days and were thoroughly impressed. The TVS Radeon offered excellent levels of comfort and ease while riding around the city, while also returning impressive mileage figures — here is our detailed review of the commuter motorcycle from TVS Motors.
Apart from the introduction of the new colours for the Radeon, TVS is said to currently be working on a new electric scooter for the Indian market. The new TVS electric scooter is said to launch sometime this financial year and if reports are anything to go by, it might be based on the Creon concept showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo.
Thoughts On The TVS Radeon Commuter Motorcycle
The TVS Radeon is an entry level commuter motorcycle from the brand in the Indian market. The motorcycle was a surprise product from TVS in the country. The TVS Radeon in India takes on the segment leader, the Hero Splendor Plus.