- 21 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 23 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 24 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 24 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Disgruntled AAP MLA Alka Lamba to leave AAP in 2020
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Jadeja hopes to get better wickets in tournament proper
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The TVS Apache RR 310 is one of the most feature loaded fully-fared motorcycle that one can buy for under the Rs 3 lakh mark. While the model charmed people when it was launched, impressions lasted for a limited time.
TVS has been struggling with lower sales figures than what the company initially projected. Their year target was to sell 10,000 units of the Apache RR 310 but sales figures show that only 4,525 units were sold in total during the financial year 2018-19. What follows is the sales report for the TVS Apache RR 310 for the 12 month period.
Financial Year 2018-19
1. April 2018 - 862 units (highest)
2. May 2018 - 595 units
3. June 2018 - 476 units
4. July 2018 - 351 units
5. August 2018 -343 units
6. September 2018 - 350 units
7. October 208 - 425 units
8. November 2018 - 132 units (lowest)
9. December 2018 - 185 units
10. January 2019 - 281 units
11. February 2019 - 246 units
12. March 2019 - 279 units
Total Sales Figure: 4525 Units
During the launch of the TVS Apache RR 310, the company stated that were not chasing large sales numbers. However, things have changed. Companies like KTM, Royal Enfield and Bajaj have seen huge sales numbers. TVS can achieve large sales if they rethink their sales strategy.
Pricing the motorcycle a little lower, offering discounts, and offering attractive finance options may help increase sales figures during the financial year 2009-20. The TVS Apache RR 310 is priced at Rs 2.24 lakh (ex-showroom, India). This is roughly Rs 30,000 more than the cost of the Honda CBR250R. TVS could have eaten into Honda's sales figures if the pricing was right.
The TVS Apache RR 310 is powered by a 312.2cc petrol engine. The engine produces 34bhp @ 9,700rpm and 27.3Nm of torque @ 7,700rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. The motorcycle is available in two colour options - Racing Red and Racing Black.
Thoughts About The TVS Apache RR 310 Sales Figures
Prices are the biggest factor people think of when buying a motorcycle. TVS needs to re-price the Apache RR 310 and offer better finance options than it already has. This will help sales figures improve to a certain extent.