- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 1 hr ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 1 hr ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings And Deliveries — Receives Over 33,000 Bookings Within First Month
- Sports 1983 World Cup triumph: Shastri recalls the game that gave them the belief
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Movies Arjun Kapoor-Malaika Arora Jet Off To Mystery Destination For A Romantic Getaway!
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: HC allows Nalini to appear in person to argue her plea for leave
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Technology Drone Flying Laws Of Five Important Countries — Everything You Need To Know
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
TVS Motors has launched the updated version of the Apache RR 310 in the Indian market. The new 2019 updated version of the flagship motorcycle from TVS Motors is now available with a price of Rs 2.27 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
As part of the update, TVS has added a 'Race-Tuned Slipper Clutch' to the 2019 Apache RR 310 while also introducing a new colour — Phantom Black. The slipper clutch allows the motorcycle to perform rapid downshifts, without any wheel hop or chain whip. TVS has also equipped the slipper clutch system with an Assist Function, locking the clutch plates tightly increasing clutch engagement while reducing the effort.
The new RT Slipper Clutch technology can also be retro-fitted onto existing customer motorcycles as it will be part of the RR 310's racing accessory. Existing customers can get the slipper clutch fitted onto their motorcycles at any TVS service centre in the country for a nominal price.
K N Radhakrishnan, Director & CEO, TVS Motor Company stated,
"We are excited to introduce the Race Tuned (RT) slipper clutch on the TVS Apache RR 310 and I am confident that our existing and new customers will appreciate this performance upgrade. The super-premium motorcycle, which is seen as an ultimate track weapon, originates from our racing pedigree and boasts of industry-first features. Equipping it with this technology is a natural progression for the bike."
"We also want to expand this experience to our existing TVS Apache RR 310 customers, who will appreciate the enhanced racing dynamics. The new styling upgrades accentuate the racing stance of the motorcycle and create customer delight."
TVS Motors also presented the first Apache RR 310 with the RT (Race-Tuned) Slipper Clutch to their Brand Ambassador, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, who stated,
"I have been associated with TVS Motor Company for over 12 years and my relationship with the company has only strengthened with each passing year. Being an avid bike enthusiast, I am excited to get the new TVS Apache RR 310 Slipper Clutch variant as it combines a stunning design with exhilarating performance. It is also a feeling of immense pride for me to own a super-premium bike from an Indian manufacturer. I wish the team all the very best for their future endeavours and look forward to hitting the road with my new motorcycle."
Apart from the above changes, no other updates have been made to the motorcycle. The TVS Apache RR 310 continues to be powered by the same 312.2cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder reverse-inclined DOHC engine. It produces 34bhp and 28Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox as standard.
It also continues to feature a host of features, including Bi-LED projector headlamps, dual-channel ABS system, vertical speedometer/tachometer and Michelin Pilot Street tyres.
Thoughts On The TVS Apache RR 310 Slipper Clutch Update
The TVS Apache RR 310 is the flagship model from the brand in the Indian market. It is offered with a host of features and equipment and now with the addition of a slipper clutch, TVS has made the motorcycle more attractive. The TVS Apache RR 310 continues to rival the likes of the Bajaj Dominar 400, KTM RC390, Honda CB 300R and the BMW G 310 R in the Indian market.