- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Rohit Sharma escapes two run out chances, Pakistani fielders criticised
- News Indian Railways passengers, cheer! Rani Chennamma Express is all set for a swanky upgrade!
- Technology 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Indian motorcycle manufacturer TVS has updated its Apache lineup of performance motorcycles with ABS. The new updates mean that the entire Apache lineup in India from the base 160 to the RR 310 now feature ABS as standard safety equipment.
In addition to the new ABS setup, TVS has also launched the TVS Apache RTR 160 2V (ABS) with new features including an all-new, back-lit speedometer with dial-art, new seats and new handle-bar end dampeners, along with new TVS Racing-inspired graphics. Prices for the new ABS-equipped TVS Apache lineup now start at Rs 85,510 for the RTR 160 with the front disc brake.
Updated TVS Apache (ABS) Price List (ex-showroom, New Delhi)
|TVS Apache RTR 160 (Front Disc)||Rs 85,510|
|TVS Apache RTR 160 4V (Drum)||Rs 89,785|
|TVS Apache RTR 180||Rs 90,978|
|TVS Apache RTR 200 (Carb)||Rs 1,11,280|
The new update to the Apache lineup sees the RTR 160 2V, Apache RTR 160 4V and Apache RTR 180 equipped with what TVS calls Supermoto ABS, which should ensure a safer ride for their riders, especially when they have to clamps down on the brakes in emergency situations. The RTR 200 continues to feature Dual-Channel ABS and RLP (Rear wheel Lift-off Protection) control.
TVS claims that the new Supermoto ABS setup has been developed with a special algorithm, extensively derived from the race track. The two-wheeler manufacturer states that the new ABS algorithm will allow riders to find the quickest line around the corner without losing any speed providing the ultimate braking control while allowing for sharp feedback.
Speaking about the addition of the new ABS setups in the Apache lineup, KN Radhakrishnan, Director & CEO, TVS Motor Company said, "Since inception; TVS Apache series have revolutionised performance biking by introducing cutting edge technology from their factory racing versions. In 2011, we were the 1st manufacturer to introduce twin channel ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) on Apache RTR 180, in the Indian two-wheeler industry. In line with this tradition, today, we are delighted to announce the inclusion of Super Moto ABS across RTR 160; RTR 160 4V and RTR 180 versions. This one of a kind racing tuned ABS technology that ensures maximum dynamic performance along with cutting edge safety technology to our consumers. The motorcycles are already on sale in market to ensure proactive compliance to the regulatory requirement laid down by the Government of India."