- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The list of top-selling scooters in India for the months of 2019 has been released. The top-selling scooter list in India for July 2019 showcases the Honda Activa at the top of the table. The TVS Jupiter and the Suzuki Access came in second and third positions, respectively.
The two-wheeler manufacturers have also released the list of the top-selling motorcycles in India for July 2019 as well — here is the top-10 list.
Here is the list of the top-selling scooters in India in July 2019:
|Rank||Model||July 2019 Sales|
|9||TVS Scooty Pep+||11,228|
|10||Hero Destini 125||11,158|
The Honda Activa is the best-selling scooter in the Indian market. The Activa which was launched in India almost 10 years back is currently in its fifth generation. Honda sells two variants of the scooter in the Indian market: Activa 5G and the Activa 125.
The Honda Activa registered 2,43,604 units of sales in the month of July 2019. This is almost 5 five times more than the second best-selling scooter in the market. The TVS Jupiter occupies the second slot in the list, registering 57,731 units of sales during the same period.
The Suzuki Access 125 completes the top-three in the list. The Access 125 is the most popular offering in the 125cc scooter segment. The scooter has recorded sales of 51,498 units in the month of July 2019.
The middle part of the table is occupied by the Honda Dio, TVS NTorq 125, Hero Pleasure and the Yamaha Fascino. The Honda Dio sold 37,622 units; TVS Ntorq sold 23,335 units; Hero Pleasure sold 17,629 units and the Yamaha Fascino sold 12,984 units.
The Hero Pleasure is the newest addition in the top-10 list compared to the month of June 2019. The Pleasure overtook the sales of the Yamaha Ray and the Honda Grazia; both of which have been ousted from the list in July 2019.
The last two scooters in the top-10 list are the TVS Scooty Pep+ and the Hero Destini. The Pep+ registered 11,228 units of sales while the Destini was close behind with 11,158 units of recorded sales.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Scooters In India For July 2019
The top-selling scooters in India for July 2019 showcases almost the same set of products in the top-10 list. Although, there are a few new additions as well, including the Hero Pleasure. The Indian auto industry is currently facing its worst slowdown yet with the growth expected to get back on track with the arrival of the upcoming festive season.