- 16 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Movies Pati Patni Aur Woh Movie Review: Indulge In This Love Affair For The Laughs!
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Lifestyle World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
The list of top-selling scooters in India for the months of 2019 has been released. The top-selling scooter list in India for July 2019 showcases the Honda Activa at the top of the table. The TVS Jupiter and the Suzuki Access came in second and third positions, respectively.
The two-wheeler manufacturers have also released the list of the top-selling motorcycles in India for July 2019 as well — here is the top-10 list.
Here is the list of the top-selling scooters in India in July 2019:
|Rank||Model||July 2019 Sales|
|9||TVS Scooty Pep+||11,228|
|10||Hero Destini 125||11,158|
The Honda Activa is the best-selling scooter in the Indian market. The Activa which was launched in India almost 10 years back is currently in its fifth generation. Honda sells two variants of the scooter in the Indian market: Activa 5G and the Activa 125.
The Honda Activa registered 2,43,604 units of sales in the month of July 2019. This is almost 5 five times more than the second best-selling scooter in the market. The TVS Jupiter occupies the second slot in the list, registering 57,731 units of sales during the same period.
The Suzuki Access 125 completes the top-three in the list. The Access 125 is the most popular offering in the 125cc scooter segment. The scooter has recorded sales of 51,498 units in the month of July 2019.
The middle part of the table is occupied by the Honda Dio, TVS NTorq 125, Hero Pleasure and the Yamaha Fascino. The Honda Dio sold 37,622 units; TVS Ntorq sold 23,335 units; Hero Pleasure sold 17,629 units and the Yamaha Fascino sold 12,984 units.
The Hero Pleasure is the newest addition in the top-10 list compared to the month of June 2019. The Pleasure overtook the sales of the Yamaha Ray and the Honda Grazia; both of which have been ousted from the list in July 2019.
The last two scooters in the top-10 list are the TVS Scooty Pep+ and the Hero Destini. The Pep+ registered 11,228 units of sales while the Destini was close behind with 11,158 units of recorded sales.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Scooters In India For July 2019
The top-selling scooters in India for July 2019 showcases almost the same set of products in the top-10 list. Although, there are a few new additions as well, including the Hero Pleasure. The Indian auto industry is currently facing its worst slowdown yet with the growth expected to get back on track with the arrival of the upcoming festive season.