- 36 min ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- 17 hrs ago Best-Selling Three-Wheelers In India Between April-Oct 2020: Bajaj RE Comes Out On Top!
- Sports India tour of Australia: Waqar Younis expects tight contest between two nations
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Gives Befitting Reply To A Troll Who Called Her A 'Faltu Heroine'
- News Hathras case: CBI to file status report in Allahabad High court on November 25
- Technology Add A ‘0’ Prefix For Landline To Mobile Calls From January 1
- Finance HDFC Bank Hits New High, Market Cap Surpasses Rs 8 Lakh Crore For The First Time
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Education MHT CET Law Result 2020: Check Result Link And Other Details
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Top-selling bikes in India for September 2019. The list of the top-10 best-selling bike models in the Indian market in the month of September 2019 has been released. The list showcases Hero continuing to dominate the sales with its Splendor and HF Deluxe commuter models.
The Hero Splendor continues to retain the tag of the best-selling bike in the Indian market yet again in September 2019. The entry-level commuter motorcycle managed to register 244,667 units of sales in September. This, however, is a drop of over 14% from its sales during the same period last year, when it recorded 285,508 units.
The Hero HF Deluxe comes in second place on the list. The HF Deluxe is another commuter motorcycle offering from India's largest two-wheeler manufacturer. The Hero HF Deluxe sold over 195,093 units last month; a small drop of 3% from 201,240 units in September 2018.
Honda motorcycles have managed to break into the top three with their CB Shine. The Honda CB Shine registered 88,893 units of sales in the previous month, a significant 10% improvement over sales in September 2018 when it registered 80,612 units.
The Bajaj Pulsar range and the Hero Glamour completed the top-five positions. The two motorcycles registered similar sales of 68,068 units and 62,016 units, respectively in September 2019. This is a drop of 23% for the Bajaj Pulsar and a 25% drop for the Hero Glamour motorcycle when compared to sales in September 2018.
Here is the top-10 best-selling bike list in India for September 2019:
|2||Hero HF Deluxe||1,95,093||2,01,240||-3.05|
|3||Honda CB Shine||88,893||80,612||10.27|
|10||Royal Enfiled Classic 350||29,376||44,021||-33.27|
The bottom-five on the list is occupied by the Bajaj CT100, Bajaj Platina, Hero Passion, TVS Apache and the Royal Enfield Classic 350. The Bajaj CT100 came in sixth with 51,778 units of sales; Bajaj Platina with 43,978 units and the Hero Passion 40,672 units to occupy seventh and eighth place in the top-10 list.
The bottom two on the list, the TVS Apache and the Royal Enfield Classic 350 registered similar units of sales at 29,887 and 29,376 to finish the top-10 list of bikes in India.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Bikes In India For September 2019
The list of top-selling bikes in India has been released for the month of September. The Hero Splendor and the HF Deluxe continue to lead the way, bringing in consistent month-on-month sales to the brand. Honda, however, seems to be improving although at a slow pace.