- 1 day ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 1 day ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 2 days ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 2 days ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno 3 Live Photos Reveal Key Specs
- Sports IPL 2020: Five West Indies players who can trigger bidding war in auction
- News CAA: On alleged police atrocities, SC says won’t hear matter in atmosphere of riots
- Movies Farhan Akhtar's Savage Comeback To A Troll: Will Ask David Dhawan To Cast You In 'Bigot No 1'
- Finance RIL’s Subsidiary Signs Investment Deal Of Rs 25,000 Cr With Canada’s Brookfield
- Lifestyle What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The top-selling bikes in India for the month of June 2019 is out. The Hero Splendor retains the top-slot as the best-selling bike in India yet again. The Hero HF Deluxe and the Honda CB Shine finish off in second and third place, respectively.
Here is a table showcasing the sales figures of the top-selling motorcycles in India for the month of June 2019:
|Rank||Model||June 2019||June 2018||Diff %|
|2||Hero HF Deluxe||1,93,194||1,82,883||5.64|
|3||Honda CB Shine||84,871||96,505||-12.06|
|10||Royal Enfield Classic 350||33,790||50,426||-32.99|
The Hero Splendor is one of the most popular entry-level commuter motorcycle in th country. The motorcycle alone bring in over 2 lakh sales for Hero MotoCorp every month. Keeping up with this trend, the Hero Splendor managed to record volume sales of 2,42,743 units in the previous month. This is however, a decrease of over 12 per cent compared to the sales in June 2018 when the company sold 2,78,169 units.
The second position was also covered by Hero MotoCorp with its HF Deluxe offering. The Hero HF Deluxe managed to improve sales over the previous year by 5 per cent, selling 1,93,194 units in June 2019.
The third-slot in the list is the Honda CB Shine, managing sales of 84,871 units in June 2019. This is again a decrease in sales from 96,505 units during the same month last year. The top-three slots remain unchanged from May 2019 — here is the top-selling list for May 2019.
Interestingly, the list of top-10 motorcycles in June 2019, remain unchanged from that in May 2019. Although there is a slight re-shuffle in the list among themselves. The middle part of the motorcycle continues to features the same models: Bajaj Pulsar, Hero Glamour, Bajaj Platina and Hero Passion; occupying fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh positions, respectively.
The Bajaj Pulsar range and the Hero Glamour managed to grow by 10 and 15 percent between June 2018 and June 2019. The more significant growth however came from the Bajaj Platina, which managed a 58 per cent growth. The motorcycle recorded 56,947 units in the previous month compared to 35,824 units of sales in June 2018.
The bottom three-slots are occupied by the Bajaj CT100 with 38,720 units of sales; TVS Apache with 37,967 units and the Royal Enfield Classic 350 with 33,790 units of sales, respectively during the previous month.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Bikes In India For June 2019
The list of best-selling bikes in the Indian market has remained pretty much unchanged in the month of June 2019, compared to that of May. The Hero Splendor continues to dominate the charts, although the Honda CB Shine is closing the gap.