- 21 min ago Maruti Suzuki Introduces ‘Auto Trunk Opener’ Accessory On MY2019 Ciaz: Priced At Rs 3,390
- 13 hrs ago India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 33 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago MG eZS Teased Ahead Of India-Launch Next Year: To Rival The Hyundai Kona EV
- Sports India firm favourites against South Africa, feels Ganguly
- News Introduced to deter timber smugglers, the J&K PSA explained
- Movies Gang Leader Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 4: Nani’s Movie Witnesses Major Drop
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: iPhone 11 Pro Max, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Galaxy A50, Nokia 7.2 A
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Look Is Pretty Simple To Ace
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The 2019 Suzuki Intruder 150 brings with it a few changes that differentiate it from the previous model of the cruiser motorcycle. Suzuki is offering the 2019 Intruder 150 with one new colour option in the form of the Metallic Matte Titanium Silver paint scheme.
Other changes on the new Suzuki Intruder 150 for 2019 have been made to give customers a more relaxed ride. These changes include an updated gear shift pattern and an improved brake pedal, which Suzuki claims helps improve the overall ride comfort while being ergonomically superior to the previous model of the Intruder 150. Suzuki has also equipped the 2019 Intruder 150 with a backrest for the pillion rider.
Apart from these changes, the Suzuki Intruder 150 remains untouched compared to the bike it replaces. The entry-level cruise motorcycle still draws power from the Gixxer sourced 154.9cc single-cylinder engine. The
air-cooled engine though is in a different state of tune for the Intruder 150 producing 14.6bhp at 8,000rpm and 14Nm of torque at 6,000rpm. The engine on the new Suzuki Intruder 150 is paired to a 5-speed gearbox, which for 2019 has an updated shift change pattern. The Suzuki Intruder 150 returns a mileage of 44km/l.
To handle the rough stuff, the Suzuki Intruder 150 features regular telescopic forks up front and a monoshock at the rear. Braking duties on the Intruder 150 are carried out by a 266mm disc at the front and a 220m unit at the rear. The brakes are helped along by ABS. The Intruder 150 sits on 17-inch alloys shod with 100/80 (front) and 140/60 (rear) tyres.
Speaking about the launch of the 2019 Intruder 150, Devashish Handa, Vice President, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited said, "We are delighted to start the new fiscal year with the launch of new INTRUDER which will fascinate the customers for a relaxed ride. With its modern-day design and premium appeal, Suzuki Intruder is an apt motorcycle for all the cruiser lovers in the country. The 2019 Intruder will offer a soothing daily commute as well as short weekend rides."