- 1 day ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 1 day ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 2 days ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 2 days ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- News Citizenship Amendment Act stir: ATMs begin to run dry; people stock up essentials in Guwahati
- Movies Ranveer Singh Reveals Sanjay Leela Bhansali Got Frustrated When He Refused To Play 'Khilji'
- Technology 5 Ways To Put Old RAM Modules To Use
- Sports Pelicans set franchise record after 12th straight NBA loss
- Lifestyle What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Indian motorcycle giant Royal Enfield has published a set of (DIY) Do-It-Yourself videos in order to enable customers to run basic maintenance for their Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 motorcycles. The company has published 11 videos that provide step by step instructions for maintenance.
The in-depth DIY guide teaches one how to diagnose problems on the Interceptor 650, and how to fix them without having to go to a mechanic. The videos cover small issues revolving around the fuses, the battery, the spark plugs, chain cleaning & lubrication, and light bulbs.
The videos also cover throttle cable adjustments, starting trouble, an introduction to the instrument cluster, front wheel and rear wheel removal, how removing the battery, clutch cable adjustments, and oil level inspection.
Royal Enfield's DIY videos also help owners understand what tools they need to keep at hand in order to fix basic problems, and run basic health checks on their motorcycles.
In related news, Royal Enfield has recently made minor upgrades to the both the Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650. Both motorcycles now feature clear lens headlamps, and reflectors on the front forks. All motorcycles manufactured after 1 October 2019 will feature these upgrades.
The company launched the Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650 last year, and the motorcycles have become a crowd favourite. The 650 twins are Royal Enfield's most powerful offerings ever.
Both the Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 share the same chassis, braking assembly, and suspension hardware, and are powered by the same 648cc, parallel twin-cylinder, fuel-injected, BS-VI complaint engine.
The engine produces 47bhp of power and 52Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed transmission. The 650 range of motorcycles are priced between Rs 2.56 lakh and Rs 2.92 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Do-It-Yourself Videos Published By Royal Enfield
This is really good. While some motorcycle owners pull off regular basic maintenance with ease, a lot of them go to a mechanic for basic things like chain cleaning & lubrication, tightening the chain, and to replace bulbs and fuses. These instructional videos published by Royal Enfield will enable all Interceptor owners to do these things by themselves. Good job Royal Enfield, good job!