- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 14 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 16 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance BPCL Launches Whatsapp Facility For Booking Cooking Gas: Here's How To Do?
- Technology TikTok App Download For JioPhone: How To Install TikTok App In JioPhone
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The 2020 Royal Enfield Thunderbird X has been spotted testing again. New spy pics taken by Bikewale reveal a bunch of cosmetic and mechanical upgrades to the upcoming model.
The basic ‘cruiser' design of the motorcycle remains the same. Spy pics however reveal an all-new LED head light assembly that includes integrated turn signal indicators. The side panels of the upcoming RE Thunderbird X have also been redesigned.
Spy pics also reveal that the 2020 Thunderbird X features a new, round tail lamp, and rear turn signal indicators that have been re-positioned to the end of the rear fender, and have been integrated with the registration plate.
Spy pics also show us that the 2020 Thunderbird X features a split-seat design - a complete change from the one-piece on the current generation model. The new seat look more comfortable for both, the rider and pillion rider.
The all new 2020 Royal Enfield Thunderbird X features a single pod, semi-digital instrument cluster that has an LCD screen integrated with an analogue speedometer. Spy pics also reveal that the motorcycle features a new, old-school toggle-type switch for the ignition module and the high/ low beam shifter.
The Thunderbird X model that was spotted while testing features an all-black colour scheme that adds more oomph to the motorcycle. The fuel tank also appears to be redesigned, giving the 2020 Thunderbird X a more sleeker, longer look as compared to the current-generation model.
Powering Royal Enfield's all new Thunderbird X will be a BS-VI compliant 346cc engine that will feature a fuel injection system. The current-generation models produce 19.8bhp of power and 28Nm of torque. We expect some change to the performance figures because of the engine upgrades.
The Royal Enfield Thunderbird X is currently priced at Rs 1.65 lakh (ex-showroom, India), and we expect the all-new 2020 model to carry a premium of roughly Rs 20,000. However, we will know what the new motorcycle is priced at closer to launch.
Thoughts About The 2020 Royal Enfield Thunderbird X Spotted
Royal Enfield seems to be making subtle changes to the Thunderbird X, and we're sure all these new bit will be a hit. The motorcycle has been doing well for the company and we're impressed that the company is offering more than just upgrades to the engine.