- 11 hrs ago Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- 12 hrs ago New (Upcoming) Kia Cars Launches In India: Two Models Confirmed Including Carnival & New Compact-SUV
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Extreme Off-Road Video: SUV Gets Stuck & Rescued By Jeep Cherokee
- 14 hrs ago Jawa Anniversary Edition Detailed On Official Video: 90 Units Only
- News MPSC Group C Services Main Exam Admit Card 2019 released, website to check
- Technology Last Week Top Most Trending Smartphones: Realme X2 Pro, Oppo K5, Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max And More
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Lifestyle Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Royal Enfield has opened new service centres in Kaza and Keylong. Kaza, in the Lahaul district and Keylong, in the Spiti district of the state of Himachal Pradesh are some of the most sought-after destinations for a biker.
Hundreds of bikers head to these destinations on their Royal Enfield motorcycles every year and hence it makes sense for Royal Enfield to set up service centres in these areas. Riding to destinations in the Himalayan region is something that can be found on every biker's bucket list.
However, unlike other items in a biker's bucket list, this is something that just cannot be ticked off and forgotten. For those yet to visit the mountain, it remains a dream and for those who have already ridden there, the mountains cast a magic spell that makes sure they keep going back again and again.
Among these destinations in the mountains are Leh, Kaza, Keylong, Drass, etc. Royal Enfield already has a service centre in Leh, and now has come up with new service centres in Kaza and Keylong. This is for good reason.
For decades now, bikers heading to the mountainous regions have ridden on Royal Enfield motorcycles. Until a decade and a half ago, the only affordable motorcycles that a biker could use to traverse the treacherous yet scenic route were those produced by Royal Enfield.
Now, even after several competitors have arrived, a Majority of those going on these biking pilgrimages prefer Royal Enfields as these motorcycles are the trend. One can always see motorcycles like the Royal Enfield Classic, Royal Enfield Thunderbird, Royal Enfield Bullet and Royal Enfield Himalayan being used in these areas.
Royal Enfield's motorcycles perform very well in the mountainous regions for the most part except for a few times when it needs attention or a mechanical issue arises. Out there in the hills, these new Royal Enfield service centres should come in handy. Details about the size and capacity of the service centres are unclear at the moment but they meet Royal Enfield standards.
Shaji Koshy, Head - India + Business, Royal Enfield said, "The Himalayas have been the spiritual home to Royal Enfield, and for over 60 years, riding enthusiasts have traversed these mountains on our motorcycles. Over the last few years, we have seen an increase in the number of people riding to the Himalayas on Royal Enfields."
"With the expansion of our service network in Himachal Pradesh at Kaza and Keylong, we have ensured that riders get adequate support, even at high altitudes and challenging terrains. With places like Leh, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti getting featured on every rider's bucket list, these service centres will cater to riders travelling to Leh region from any of the two routes - via Manali or Shimla."
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Sets Up New Service Centres In Kaza & Keylong
The intention is right and so is the logic behind this step. We are sure these new service centres would see great business in the days to come. We also hope there is a constant supply of spare parts to these new service centres as it would be needed.