- 50 min ago New Norton V4 RR Superbike Unveil Scheduled For Year-End: First Model Under New TVS Ownership
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- News Dear Bangabhumi Raidak Lottery Result 2020 to be declared today at 4 pm
- Sports India tour of Australia: No room for abuse, plenty for banter, says Justin Langer
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Calls Dhoom 2 His Induction Into School Of How To Be Sexy; Read His Post
- Education SSB ASI Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Finance Bitcoin Investment Is For Long Term; To Scale To Rs. 1 Crore By 2030: Analysts
- Technology Infinix Zero 8i India Launch Officially Confirmed; Arriving On December 2
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Royal Enfield has opened new service centres in Kaza and Keylong. Kaza, in the Lahaul district and Keylong, in the Spiti district of the state of Himachal Pradesh are some of the most sought-after destinations for a biker.
Hundreds of bikers head to these destinations on their Royal Enfield motorcycles every year and hence it makes sense for Royal Enfield to set up service centres in these areas. Riding to destinations in the Himalayan region is something that can be found on every biker's bucket list.
However, unlike other items in a biker's bucket list, this is something that just cannot be ticked off and forgotten. For those yet to visit the mountain, it remains a dream and for those who have already ridden there, the mountains cast a magic spell that makes sure they keep going back again and again.
Among these destinations in the mountains are Leh, Kaza, Keylong, Drass, etc. Royal Enfield already has a service centre in Leh, and now has come up with new service centres in Kaza and Keylong. This is for good reason.
For decades now, bikers heading to the mountainous regions have ridden on Royal Enfield motorcycles. Until a decade and a half ago, the only affordable motorcycles that a biker could use to traverse the treacherous yet scenic route were those produced by Royal Enfield.
Now, even after several competitors have arrived, a Majority of those going on these biking pilgrimages prefer Royal Enfields as these motorcycles are the trend. One can always see motorcycles like the Royal Enfield Classic, Royal Enfield Thunderbird, Royal Enfield Bullet and Royal Enfield Himalayan being used in these areas.
Royal Enfield's motorcycles perform very well in the mountainous regions for the most part except for a few times when it needs attention or a mechanical issue arises. Out there in the hills, these new Royal Enfield service centres should come in handy. Details about the size and capacity of the service centres are unclear at the moment but they meet Royal Enfield standards.
Shaji Koshy, Head - India + Business, Royal Enfield said, "The Himalayas have been the spiritual home to Royal Enfield, and for over 60 years, riding enthusiasts have traversed these mountains on our motorcycles. Over the last few years, we have seen an increase in the number of people riding to the Himalayas on Royal Enfields."
"With the expansion of our service network in Himachal Pradesh at Kaza and Keylong, we have ensured that riders get adequate support, even at high altitudes and challenging terrains. With places like Leh, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti getting featured on every rider's bucket list, these service centres will cater to riders travelling to Leh region from any of the two routes - via Manali or Shimla."
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Sets Up New Service Centres In Kaza & Keylong
The intention is right and so is the logic behind this step. We are sure these new service centres would see great business in the days to come. We also hope there is a constant supply of spare parts to these new service centres as it would be needed.