- 1 day ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 1 day ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 2 days ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 2 days ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- News Quick thinking: How Amit Shah’s top men handled Assam during CAA protests
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno 3 Live Photos Reveal Key Specs
- Sports IPL 2020: Five West Indies players who can trigger bidding war in auction
- Movies Farhan Akhtar's Savage Comeback To A Troll: Will Ask David Dhawan To Cast You In 'Bigot No 1'
- Finance RIL’s Subsidiary Signs Investment Deal Of Rs 25,000 Cr With Canada’s Brookfield
- Lifestyle What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Chennai based motorcycle manufacturer, Royal Enfield, has just launched the 'Make Your Own' program for buyer who want to customize their motorcycles while booking them. The full range of the 'Make Your Own' program products are currently available for the new Classic 350 only.
This new customization program launched by Royal Enfield allows for customers to choose from a variety of parts and accessories including engine guards, panniers, rear luggage racks, and touring seat options.
Royal Enfield is also offering options for alloy wheels, all of which carry ARAI certification. In addition the company is also offering a wide collection of stickers for the fuel tank and the side panels.
Royal Enfield owners often customize their motorcycles based on their riding preferences and styles. In fact, a stock RE motorcycle is a rarity. Royal Enfield wants a piece of the massive accessories market in the country.
Royal Enfield's full range of accessories are currently available only for the Classic 350 model (single-channel ABS variant), and are restricted to customers buying new motorcycles. Also, the Make Your Own program is available at six cities across India - Pune, Bangalore, Delhi-NCR, Chennai, and Hyderabad.
Royal Enfield is in the process of adding a full range of accessories for their entire fleet of motorcycles. The company is also planning to expand the program to other cities and towns along its network across India.
The company says that a factory-fitted personalized motorcycle will carry with it genuine and homologated parts and accessories that will help buyers be more interested in purchasing them.
Royal Enfield is offering the accessories without compromising on quality, and is offering a two-year warranty.
Thoughts About The Make Your Own program Launched By Royal Enfield
Well its about time! The aftermarket accessories market is an extensive and massive market that Royal Enfield should have tapped into from the very beginning. Starting back in the day with the ‘Ladakh carrier' or ‘Larrier' as it is commonly called, would have been the place to start.
Better late than never we guess.
All Royal Enfield owners add some accessories to their motorcycles almost immediately. We're impressed that RE now offers its own range.