- 24 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports World Cup 2019: Pakistan can break their six-match losing streak in big event against India, says Inzamam
- News Watch: Smriti Irani lends shoulder to mortal remains of close aide Surendra Singh, who was shot dead
- Technology How to view hidden files on Android?
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 17: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues Its Good Run
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched. Royal Enfield has updated their Classic 350 model with dual-channel ABS in India and is priced at Rs 1.53 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is a slight hike in prices over the non-ABS version by Rs 5,800.
Royal Enfield started updating its models with ABS, since the launch of their Signals edition last year. The updates come as part of the upcoming safety norms, mandating the requirement of ABS on all two-wheelers above 125cc in India.
Apart from the addition of the ABS safety feature, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 doesn't feature any other changes. The motorcycle retains the design and mechanicals. The Classic 350 continues to be powered by the same 349cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 19.8bhp at 5,250rpm and 28Nm of torque at 4,000rpm; mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Royal Enfield introduced the rear disc brake version of the Classic 350 last year. The retro-style motorcycle uses a 280mm disc at the front and a 220mm disc at the rear; both of which are now supported by dual-channel ABS. The suspension on the Classic 350 is through conventional telescopic forks at the front and a dual shock-absorber set up at the rear.
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is the top-selling product from the brand. The model is available in a range of five colours - Silver, Ash, Classic Black, Lagoon Blue and Classic Chestnut Red.
Royal Enfield has now updated all its models with ABS. The first product from Royal Enfield was the Signals edition, followed by the 650-Twins. Since the launch of the Signals edition, Royal Enfield has slowly and periodically brought about safety updates to its 350 and 500 products, including the Bullet, Thunderbird and Thunderbird X models as well.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS Launch
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is one of the most popular offerings from the Chennai-based brand. It is also the top-selling product, bringing in volume sales month-on-month. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 rivals the likes of the recently launched Jawa and Jawa 42 motorcycles, as well as the Bajaj Dominar 400 in the Indian market.