- 1 hr ago Miniature Royal Enfield Bullet With Electric Drivetrain Built By Man For His Son
- 1 hr ago New Mercedes-Benz GLE Spotted Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Gaurav Gill & Navigator Booked For INRC Accident At Jodhpur: State Government Orders Enquiry
- 4 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Launched in India: Priced At Rs 8.63 Lakh
- Movies Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham Is The Talk Of The Town!
- Lifestyle Preity Zinta And Karishma Tanna Glam Up In Stunning Outfits For Golden Glory Awards 2019
- Technology Airtel Offering Insurance Cover With Its Rs. 599 Tariff Plan
- News Rajeev Kumar's wife files anticipatory bail plea in Calcutta HC after Alipore court rejects
- Sports Madhav Apte: A Mumbai khadoos who never got bitter
- Finance Thomas Cook Group Collapse Not To Affect Thomas Cook India
- Travel Places To Visit In October In India
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS launched. Royal Enfield has updated their Classic 350 model with dual-channel ABS in India and is priced at Rs 1.53 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is a slight hike in prices over the non-ABS version by Rs 5,800.
Royal Enfield started updating its models with ABS, since the launch of their Signals edition last year. The updates come as part of the upcoming safety norms, mandating the requirement of ABS on all two-wheelers above 125cc in India.
Apart from the addition of the ABS safety feature, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 doesn't feature any other changes. The motorcycle retains the design and mechanicals. The Classic 350 continues to be powered by the same 349cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 19.8bhp at 5,250rpm and 28Nm of torque at 4,000rpm; mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Royal Enfield introduced the rear disc brake version of the Classic 350 last year. The retro-style motorcycle uses a 280mm disc at the front and a 220mm disc at the rear; both of which are now supported by dual-channel ABS. The suspension on the Classic 350 is through conventional telescopic forks at the front and a dual shock-absorber set up at the rear.
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is the top-selling product from the brand. The model is available in a range of five colours - Silver, Ash, Classic Black, Lagoon Blue and Classic Chestnut Red.
Royal Enfield has now updated all its models with ABS. The first product from Royal Enfield was the Signals edition, followed by the 650-Twins. Since the launch of the Signals edition, Royal Enfield has slowly and periodically brought about safety updates to its 350 and 500 products, including the Bullet, Thunderbird and Thunderbird X models as well.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Classic 350 ABS Launch
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is one of the most popular offerings from the Chennai-based brand. It is also the top-selling product, bringing in volume sales month-on-month. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 rivals the likes of the recently launched Jawa and Jawa 42 motorcycles, as well as the Bajaj Dominar 400 in the Indian market.